✨Contract?✨

“Love is blind and love can be foolish

“Love is blind
and
love can be foolish.
Our heart doesn’t always love the right people
at the right time.
Sometimes we hurt the ones that love us the most
and
sometimes we love the ones that don’t deserve our love at all.”

-Unknown

Annie's POV

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

"Aunty's hand is so hard. Its still red and paining", I complained to Kimmy pointing at my cheek. Kimmy laughed and said," I know how its feel like". I nodded cause I didn't want to say anything about it.

'Such A witch Mom. Opps forgive my language'

"By the way don't tell Nicholas about me complaining about this hurting slap. He will be angry on me cause I lied that it was not paining any more", I said, trying to cheer up everyone mood. Kimmy laughed and then asked a quite serious question," Why do you call your dear husband with his birth name? Go and get a new nickname ". I nodded in no.

This couldn't possible. Our marriage wasn't good enough to give each other a nick name. I wished I could tell about this.

'It was hard to lie with you guys'

" Why?", Kimmy asked. Before I could say anything, there was an another question from behind, "What why?". Sis. I nodded in no, while Kimmy had already opened her mouth,"I ask her to give Nicholas a nickname, like we did. But she deny to do this".

I knew that I would be in trouble no sooner.

'What's their problem? Leave me alone'

Soon boys entered.

'Now, there is no way to return back'

They brought food for us.

Then Sis brought up the topic,"Nick, why don't you give each other a good nickname?". Nicholas instantly replied, "I already did. But she doesn't yet". I rolled my eyes at his comment.