✨Amusement Park✨

"When fun gets deep enough, it can heal the world

"When fun gets deep enough, it can heal the world."

-the Oaqui

Annie's POV

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

'My Sissy is coming. My Sissy is coming'

I woke up early in the morning to pick up my sissy from Airport. But Dad and Sis were already leaving for Airport leaving me with Mom and Auntie. Sis didn't wake me up from sleep. I hated her now.

I wait for them in the living room. Hearing the doorbell, I ran to open the door and jumped on Sissy. I missed her so much.

"Hey hey cool down girl! Let me breathe a little", Sissy said while laughing at my craziness. I released her. Mom hugged her along with Auntie. Mom said," Go fresh up. Annie and Emily take her to her room ".

Sis took Sissy's bag pack from Dad and we went towards Sissy's new room. Entering into the room, she exclaimed," Wow!". I and Sis decorated the wall with Sissy's baby pictures. I said, "Sissy go fresh up. Then we will eat breakfast". She took out a shirt and leggings and went to the bathroom. I sat down on the couch and played a song. " Mic Drop (Remix by Steve Aoki".

I increased the volume. Sis liked this song only. She liked the beats of this song. As the song finished, Sissy asked for playing the song again. I did as I was told to.

Sissy was humming the English part.

"Did you see my bag? (where?) Did you see my bag? (where?)
It's hella trophies and it's hella thick (hella thick, hella thick).
What do you think 'bout that? (well) What do you think 'bout that? (well)
I bet it got my haters hella sick (hella sick).
Come and follow me, follow me with your signs up.
I'm so firin', firin', boy, your time's up.
Keep on runnin' and runnin' until I catch up.
How you dare? How you dare? How you dare?
Another trophy, my hands carry 'em.
Too many that I can't even count 'em (turn it up now)
Mic drop, mic drop."