✨Your Ex-lover Is A Theif✨

"Not everyone can be trusted

"Not everyone can be trusted. I think
we all have to be very selective about the people we trust."

- Shelley Long

Unknown's POV.
◀️•▶️

"

Do you bring the pen drive?", I asked my girl. She nodded and handed me a pen drive. I switched on my laptop and put the pen drive.

'What?'

The pen drive was full of Nicholas's wife's picture. That little girl had again played with us. This time, I didn't give her any hind, but she still did.

"I'm sorry. Its my fault. Please punish me, love", she said while tears rolled down from her eyes. I wiped them and hugged her. I loved her so much. I knew it was not her fault. I comforted her," It's not your fault. That little Annie do this. From the day she had come into our way, we started to lose our every chances. Don't worry I will take care of her. And about punishment, how about we go out?".

She jumped into my arms. She confessed, "I love you".

This was my first time confessing to her," I love you too, my baby".

'I never thought that I would capable to love someone. But after faking love, I've fallen for her'

~~••~~

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

"George! How could you! I've seen with my eyes!", I heard as we entered into our house. We followed the voice and found Isa yelling at George and George was trying to calm her down.

Nicholas asked," What happen, Isabella? ". Isa turned to us and shouted," Smoking is not good for health and I saw George smoking". I looked at George. His face didn't show any sign of guilty. He said, "Look Bella, you're making the things complicated. Everyone smoke. My brother, Nick, Liam, Nathan, Ashton and Blake also. Katharine, Sofia, Lizzy and even your bestie, Annie doesn't say anything to them. So shut your mouth and let me live my life in my own way". " George! Most of all, I don't know about that", I said in high voice. I heard Isa," Yes, you're right. I don't have the right to tell you something. I didn't want something happen to you. I'm sorry ". Isa ran out from the living. I followed her.