Back home

My name is Tara I'm 20 years old and I never really had good luck with love. It always ended badly so after I left school I gave up on it but then I ran into a girl at a club I had just lost my job and was in a deep hole of depression her name is Sarah. she pulled me out of that hole and we became really close like sisters over the year I have known her.

"TARA COMEON WE ARE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT!" Sarah yelled at me. "Ok I'm coming" I said as I shoved my suitcase closed. " honestly without me u would never be on time for anything" Sarah giggled. We managed to get to the airport on time and got on our plane. "I can't believe we are going back to Germany" I squealed in excitement "ik we haven't been to Germany since school ended" Sarah replied " The apartment I rented is really big I can't because we got it for so cheap" I said "i know" Sarah said "anyway we have a long flight so try and get some sleep" I said.

I was woken up to a hard push on my shoulder. "What what happens!" I said in a panic "isn't that man over there cute" Sarah said I looked over and to my surprise he was ugly "u woke me up for that, that man over there, he looks like his job is smacking his face into a wall all day" I said with a grin on my face. Sarah hit me on the arm" don't be mean" I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

We landed and we got a taxi to our apartment. "Dam this place is a party house" I said "we need to find more friends so we can throw some party's here" Sarah said. I nodded my head. Sarah got a notification on her phone and she jumped in excitement "what?" I asked Sarah said "MY FAVOURITE BAND IS PRAFORMING TO NIGHT AND AS A WELCOME HOME GIFT MY MOM GOT US TICKETS TO THE SHOW!!" She said jumping around the room "oh what band?" I asked "Tokio hotel I think that went to your school actually" she said "never heard of them" I said "well my favourite member is bill" she said in a loving way 'in my head' "bill rings a bell but I can't fight out who bill was" Sarah went to pick out an outfit and told me to something cute and sexy so I dug threw my bag to find something to wear.