"You will be all mine"

He pulled me closer to him and sucked my neck leaving a big hickey. as he finished I realised he didn't pull out. He never did that send a warning there me. I looked at him he was laying on my stomach catching his breath. I said "I will be right back" as I threw a small blanket over me and went into Sarah's room. She gave me the look knowing what we where doing. I said "do u have a morning after pill!" With panic in my voice she responded "Yh in my bag I think, why?" I ran over to her bag and found the pills and took one out of the box. "What do u need that for" she said confused "what do u think" I said back "Tom didn't pull out, HE ALWAYS FINISHED IN ME" I said "no condom?" She replied "no condom" I said as I went back into my room.

Tom asked "where did you go?" I responded "to get the pill of Sarah because you don't pull out" he said "oh most girls like that tho" I responded "well I'm not risking a baby" he said "you want me to finish on you then" I responded "ew no just be more careful" he smirked at me and said "ok then". I took the pill and went to sleep praying it wasn't to late.

I woke up to Tom on the phone ii was 3am, who is he calling at 3am I thought? So I quietly listened to what he was saying.

'Toms pov'

I said "Yh I'm at the girls house my car ran out of petrol" bill said "oh right ok" I said "Sarah came back halfway threw me and her fucking so I made he scream" as a laughed bill replied "oh my god Tom your a kinky fucker you know" he said laughing I said "so what I'm going to do is-" I heard some moving in Tara's room "I need to go I think she is waking up I will tell you later" I said hanging up the phone.

'Tara's pov'

What is he going to do? I thought but Tom came in so I pretended to be asleep. He got into bed and kissed me on the forehead and wished "soon you will be all mine" and went to sleep I thought what does he mean I will be all his. I went back to sleep and kept thinking about it.