Weird

I woke up first and sat up looking at Tom as he snuggled his face into where I was laying. Sarah came in and gave me a Starbucks coffee. "You got my favourite" I said in a happy voice "yup a toffee latte with extra toffee" she said proudly. I got out of bed and started making breakfast since Sarah had no idea how to cook as she sat on the counter and watched. I said "remember when you tried to make eggs and you set them on fire" I said laughing she said "oh my god Yh I watched a video and everything but still failed" we both laughed and Tom came to the door. He was in gray baggy sweats with no top on I'm guessing it was still on the floor. He was lent up against the door frame and rubbing his eyes "that smells good can I have some?" He said in a tired voice. I said "I'm making enough for all of us"

I platted I'll the food and handed Tom his plate. We all sat on the sofa and ate the food with the weather news on 'its expected to rain all week with light thunder' the news reporter said "aw I just ordered some new 2 pieces I wanted to wear to the beach" Sarah said disappointedly I responded "why did you order swimming costumes in February?" She said "they where on sale" we all laughed. Sarah's mom came and dropped of the petrol and we filled toms car up so he could go home.

After he left I told Sarah what Tom said on the phone last night she said "maybe he was talking about there next show but the you will be mine thing is abit weird" I said "i know we don't talk in years then he is all of sudden interested in me it so strange" we started to finish unpacking the boxes in the apartment and forgot about it.