"The tom kaulitz!"

I got up and walked over to bill and Sarah and sat behind them. Sarah said "soo what did u talk about with Tom u look angry?" I looked at her and signed for her to sit next to me. She moved next next to me and I whispered "remember that guy I told u about, the one who use to treat me like shit in school and well that's Tom" she gave me a shocked face and said "TOM IS TOM LIKE THE TOM!" As she tried to keep her voice down.

"Yh he is the Tom but I still hate him but what he did last night is making me think differently" I said looking back to see Tom looking out the window.

Sarah said " details, give me details right now" so I told her everything that happened last night and she couldn't contain her excitement. "EHAHHHHEH he is really sexy now tho" she said "he was cute in school but I didn't get involved with him because of all the girls that would come in crying because Tom had a new girl" I responded "oh" she said.

We arrived at the shopping centre me and Sarah looked at all the fancy stores and how modern it looked "we don't have any money" I said to bill "don't you girls worry we don't mind getting you two a nice new dress" bill said smiling at us both and he led us into Victoria secret.

Tom picked up a lacy red dress and holding it to my body "this would suit your" he said with a smirk "go and try it on for me" I looked at him and then the dress. It was abit sexy but I kind of liked it so I snatched it out of his hands and went to try it on. Not for him but for me. I went out to look in the mirror and Tom was right outside the door waiting "dam I have good taste it looks good on you" he said trying to grab my waist. I said "i know it dose that's why you will buy it for me" he looked at me with a smirk on his face and said "if you want it so badly"

I changed out of the dress and handed it to him and he went to pay for it. Sarah ran over to me with a bunch of matching sets and dresses "bill says wants me to give him a fashion show with these" and ran passed me to put them on. Me and bill laughed as Tom came over and handed me the bag with my dress in it And said " I expect to see you in that later" he whispered in my ear I said "in your dreams that was the first and last time u will see me in this dress" he replied "that's fine I prefer you without it on anyway" and went to find the other 2 boys.

Sarah came out and showed us the first bra and thong set "YOU LOOK SO GOOD SARAH!" I screamed. She just laughed and bill just looked at her. I knew that thay wanted some peace so I went and sat on the bench outside the store and Waited for her to finish her fashion show.