Be mine

(4 hours later)

Me and Sarah where fighting over who's dress was who's we both got matching dresses and we were arguing over it she said "ffs Tara this one is my on its smaller yours is bigger" she is a small skinny girl and I am curvy not fat but I have nice curves but she is taller then me somehow. I said "no mine was smaller remember I got mine smaller so it would be tighter" "no your a bigger girl so this one is yours" she said throwing the bigger dress at me. I just looked at her letting the dress fall on the floor "how cud you say that to me" I said holding back tears I had put on a small amount of weight from moving because I haven't had time to go to the gym so I got abit of stomach fat I was insecure of "you know I'm insecure rn because I haven't gone to the gym in a while" I said she just took the smaller dress into her room to hang it up and I grabbed my phone and keys to go on a drive.

That always calms me down when we have arguments. I started driving around and getting to know the roads around our apartment when I saw a familiar car parked in a alley along with 3 others. It was toms car so I drove over and parked around the corner from his car and walked over to it and saw Tom Bill Georg and Gustav all with there backs turned away from me I could hear them talking and when I was about to go over I herd my name so I quickly hid behind one of the boys cars and listened to what they where saying. Tom said "how will we get her over to the house" bill said "just call her and ask her to come over for something she will" Gustav said "I don't know about this Tom it's only been a week she might not like you like you do" Tom shouted "shut up Gustav I have wanted her for years and I will ask her to be mine" bill said "and if she says no?" Tom said "then I will force her" Tom pulled his phone out to ring me and my phone started buzzing in my pocket. Force me? To do what I thought. I panicked and ran back to my car I went to unlock it when bill said "Tara? What are you doing here" I panicked and dropped my keys and mumbled "oh um I was, on a drive to get to know the area better, I was in that shop there" and pointed to a shop over the road. Bill looked at me in confusion and said "ok, we Tom wants to see you tonight, do you want to come by the house later?" "NO" i shouted "no I'm, im very busy tonight with unpacking and stuff but I will call him later" as I got into my car and went to shut the door but bill opened it and said "why are you so panicked" with a smug look on his face. I was scared now he had a firm grip on the car door so i cudent close it and when I heard Tom say my name I just started the car and sped off with the door open. Maybe I was over reacting I thought and I heard it wrong or something.

I got back to the apartment and ran up to my apartment and locked the door Sarah pocket her head out of her room and said "have you calmed down yet" as i looked out the window to see if they followed me back "are you ok?" Sarah asked confused "don't let them in" i muttered "what?" She said then the door knocked "don't answer it" I shouted at Sarah she was scared now and went to look threw the peep hole "oh it's just bill" she said as she unlocked the door "no don't" I shouted but she had already done it. She looked at me confused as all 4 of them walked in. Bill said "what was that about" as he put his arm around Sarah I said "what did Tom mean when he said he would force me, force me to do what!" I shouted Tom walked over to me and hugged me "you heard me wrong Tara" he said as he kissed my cheek.