Jealous ex

(One week later)

Me and Sarah had finally finished our walk in wardrobe/make up room and I admit it looks really good. A nice big chandelier in the middle of the ceiling and cute pictures of me and Sarah scattered around the room.

I had just woken up from a nap on the sofa and when I opened my eyes Tom was sat next to me slowly trying to get up. "What are you doing?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. Tom stopped mid air and looked like he just saw a ghost. I started laughing at the expression on his face. "I was trying to get up without waking you" he said as he stud up properly. "Well I'm up now" I said as I stretched out my arms and yawned.

Sarah came out from the kitchen frowning. "What's wrong?" I asked

"We are out of the good cereal" she said looking like a child.

I started giggling at her for her childish like body movements and said "you can have some of my cereal"

She immediately smiled and ran to where my cereal was. "That's the only time you have shared your cereal" Tom said sounding surprised. "I won't lie I have had a few bowls of it with out you knowing" he said smiling. I hit him on the arm "SO THATS WHY ITS BEEN RUNNING OUT SO FAST!" I said as he just started to laugh uncontrollably "now I need to start hiding them!" I said as I crossed my arms. Sarah came in with her bowls of cereal looking happier then ever as she shoved a big spoon full in her mouth. "Why are you eating cereal at, I said as I looked at the clock on the wall for the time. "5pm" I finished. "I'm hungry and can't be bothered to make anything" she said shoving another spoon full into her mouth. "And you call ME lazy" I said as I nudged Tom.

"I need a shower" I said as I stud up to use toms shower and as I got up I felt a hard slap on my butt. "Aw!" I said as I turned to Tom and put my hand where he had slapped me. He had a childish smile on his face showing he was proud. "Oops my hand slipped" he said. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I walked away.

...

Tom had a this crazy ex who would come to the house sometimes when her and her boyfriend would get into an argument and beg Tom to take her back. She came a few times I was there but we all just ignored her and joked about when she would next come. I was stud on the balcony over looking the city from the front of the house smoking a cigarette and enjoying the cold night air and I heard heals clacking and a woman crying. I knew it was toms ex so I ignored her as she wailed toms name trying to get over the gate. She looked drunk and trying desperately to get over the gate in her heals. Tom came out onto the balcony and sneaked his hands around my waist. "Her again" he said as he watched her struggling with the gate. "Yup" I said as Tom took the cigarette from me and took a drag. "OY" he shouted making me jump. "Oh Tom TOM!" She shouted at him with her face pushed up against the gate. "I love you Tommy" she shouted up to him "get the fuck away from my house you crazy bitch" Tom said "I have a new girl" he shouted as he put his arm around my shoulder. "She is fat and ugly take me back" she said as she fell to her feet. "If you come here again I'm calling the police" he said throwing the finished cigarette in her direction and motioned for me to follow him inside. "I'm getting sick of her now" he said as he locked the door behind him. We could still hear her pleading outside so me and Tom just went to his room.

Toms window was open and you could see in from where is ex was so he said "I know how to get rid of her" as he smirked at me and kissed me roughly and pushed me up agents the window. He moved his hands all over me and tugged at my clothes. I soon caught on to what he was doing and played along being really over dramatic. He flipped me around so I was pushed up against the window and he bent me over and put his hands on my hips. I looked at his ex who looked pissed and like she would explode with anger and a made and over dramatic pleasured face and shut up he curtains. Me and Tom started laughing as he heard her run away shouting how much of a slut I was. Tom held me close and it was clear I had turned him on. "Was my acting to real?" I said in a teasing was as I played with his buttons on his top. He smirked at me and slid his hands up my top and held my waist. "Maybe" he said in a low tone and pushed me towards the bed and threw me on it.

The next morning I was sat in my phone looking at something on twitter and Georg walked in with a big case of bed head. "Good morning sunshine, nice bird's nest, is this your new look?" I said in a teasing way. He looked me up and down trying to find something about me that he could say back. "Nice outfit, are you trying to look like Tom, you have the face of a man so your half way there" he said walking over to the fridge. I couldn't think of anything to say back so I just replied what he said an a childish way. "Out of comebacks" he said with a smile on his face. "Shut up I'm thinking!" I said "haha you got nothing" he said as he pulled out his he milk from the fridge. "What ever" I said wavering my hand in the air as I looked back at my phone. "Oh how sassy" he said in a female voice making me laugh.