Show time

After we he show we all went back stage to cool off and have a drink. "That was a good show" bill said before chugging a water bottle that was sat on his he table. "I know" Georg said as he threw himself on the sofa. I the boys where all breathing like they had just ran up a mountain and sweating like someone had threw water on them. I sat next to Tom on the sofa and opened a bottle of water. Tom put his hands on my waist and picked me up and sat me on his lap like I was a baby. "How the fuck did you pick me up so easily!" I said in surprise. He just smiled and lifted his top to show off his build. "It's like picking up a pillow when I lift you up" he said smirking. "Oh really" I said crossing my arms and lifting up my eyebrow is a 'oh really' way. He stud up taking me with him, he put his hands around my waist again and lifted me up above his head and placed me on his shoulders. "Omg Tom put he down!!" I said laughing "ok ok I get it your strong now PUT ME DOWN!" Tom laughed and put me back down as everyone laughed.

A man came in to the room and said "so I big singer called Nick Matthews invited you all to a party at his house tonight do you want me to except or decline?" They all looked at each other. "Never heard of him" bill said "same" Gustav replied. I saw toms eyes light up. "OH MY GOD NICK MATTHEW'S!, YES YES WE WILL GO!" Tom said. The man chuckled "ok I will let him know" he said as he left the room laughing to himself. "Tom who the hell is nick matthews?" Bill said in a confused tone. "The big rapper that I have loved for years bill, don't you remember?" Tom replied "nope" bill replied and he quickly turned around to pick at the food table behind him. Tom rolled his eyes but he was really excited to meet this nick guy.

The boys go back to there house and me and Sarah went back to our apartment to get ready. We are rarely there anymore because we are all ways at Tom and bills house. It's bigger nicer and we live there rent free and get good sex so we don't complain. I started to clean up and do the normal things you would to to clean your house like mopping and dusting. The party wasn't till late so we had time to clean up and get ready. I showed and shaved and then got ready for the party. Sarah had on a short denim skirt with a white crop tank top with gold trim on the neck line and gold hoops with her hair up in a ponytail with baby hairs in her face and bold makeup She looked very cute. I had a long black dress on that hugged my upper body nicely and loosely flared at the bottom stopping just above my ankles. It had small bits of silver glitter on it from an old party I went to put it looked good to I kept the glitter on. My hair was down with loose curls at the end and small silver hoops and glittery makeup with a slight smoky eye and glossy lips. With some sparkly sliver heals to match the makeup and the dress. We put some finishing touches on our outfits and waited for the boys to come and get up for the party.

It was about 9pm when we heard Tom beep his horn to let us know he was here and we wobbled down the stairs in our heals to the car. The second I opened the door to the apartment I saw that toms face drop when he saw me. I got in the front of the car and Sarah squeezed in to the back and sat on bills lap because Gustav and Georg where back there to. Tom  just stared at me in shock. "Aw you two look so nice, don't they look nice Tom" bill said and Tom just kept staring. "Tom" bill said again "Yh you look, good" he finally said before starting the car back up and drove off. I loved how tom was acting and how I made home speechless it felt good.  We made it to the house and it was ten times the size of Tom and bills house. There was a line of cars driving up one by one to the door to go inside and a man with a clip bored by the door. We drove up and got out and a man took toms Keys and drove his car away to park it. I looked over by where we drove in and saw a large group of paparazzi taking pictures of us. We walked up to the man by the door and he said. "Names please" and flipped the pages on the clip bored. "Tom and bill kaulitz" Tom said and the man let them in. Gustav and Georg did the same as did me and Sarah. When we got inside I looked around and saw lodes of celebrities walking around with wine glasses in there hands. There was a balcony looking over the bottom floor infront of the door and the house was covered in gold accessories and trim. Fancy for a rappers house I thought and a man in baggy clothes, sunglasses and tattoos walked up to us. "Tokio hotel right?" He asked "yes" Tom replied "I have heard a lot about you and wanted to see why half of the female population loves you guys" he said taking off his glasses. He looked at Sarah then at me. "And who are these fine women you brought with you" he said and smiled. Tom put his arm around me and said. "Just some fans" I looked at Sarah who had the same confused look on her face and then at Tom. "Oh they don't look to happy with that answer" the man said and laughed. Tom smiled and the man walked away. "We will talk later" he said as he left. I turned to Tom "just a fan" I said with a pissed look on my face. Tom looked at me in s guilty way. "Sorry I panicked" he said and put his hand around my waist. He started his to walk and took me with him and to show me off. Bill ran up to me and said "Tara you look like a celebrity" i smiled and walked into with Tom.