Trouble

Sorry about being a bit slow on putting out new parts I have been doing a lot this week after school so I haven't had a lot of time to put new parts out and trying to post on my TikTok to is a lot but thank you to the people who support me and look forward to new parts 🙏 I will try and make the parts a bit longer to.
———————————————————————————

After a few hours me and Sarah decided to go back home and said bye to all the boys and got into my car to go home. "Did Tom tell you about that man?!" Sarah asked "yea he did" I replied "creepy, hopefully nothing happens" i sigh and put on some music to clear my head and Sarah started singing along in a joking way which made me laugh. 10 minutes later we got back to the apartment but stupid me forgot my keys and Tom picked wasn't answering his phone so we had to drive back but in the way a I noticed a car was following us I saw that Sarah saw it to "try bill maybe he will answer" I said to Sarah and she pulled her phone out and started to call him luckily he answered.

"Sarah are u ok?" Bill said "not really silly Tara forget her keys at your house so we are on our way back and there is a car following us" she responded "what car is it!" Bill asked in a panic "a dark blue ford with black windows" she replied "SHIT!" Bill said "come back here and we will take care of it" she said ok and hung up as a sped over to Tom and bills house trying to keep infront of the car. We where 5 minutes away and the car kept trying to get infront of us. Sarah was panicking but I stayed calm so I wouldn't crash. When we got to the house we ran inside and bill Tom Gustav and Georg all ran outside and saw the car speed around the corner where
It saw them. "Shit!" Gustav shouted. "It's fine the girls are safe" Georg said and smiled at us both as we returned it. Bill ran up to us so see if we where ok.

Then hugged us both tightly. "That basterd has a lot of nerve" Tom said slamming his fist into his car. "It's ok there safe now" bill said looking at Tom. Tom then walked over to me and gave me a tight hug and we all went inside. Georg and Gustav went to there rooms and so did bill and Sarah so me and Tom did the same "just stay here for tonight and we will drive you 2 home tomorrow WITH your keys this time" Tom said I laughed at him and we to sleep and I cuddled into Tom, I don't know why but when I do I feel safe plus he was worm.

"Toms pov"

I woke up to Tara laying on my chest. She looks so peaceful when she is asleep I felt bad getting up but I had to. I went down stairs and saw Gustav sat on the sofa "morning" he said "morning" I said back as I went to get a drink out of the fridge. I heard someone stomp down the stairs, I could tell it was bill as he walked into the kitchen "oh your up already!" He said sarcastically I gave him the finger and drank my orange juice "what are we going to do about the girls, it's obviously not safe for them to be out on there own with Trevor" Gustav said (Trevor is the jealous guy) "I know he is such a dick for going after the girls like that" bill said I took the last sip of my drink and put the cup down on the side and thought about what he would of done if he had for a hold of them he has no business doing what he dose going after 2 helpless girls like that. "Morning" Sarah said and she jumped up into the counter and sat on it "morning" we all said back "just Tara and Georg left then" bill said as he went over to Sarah to give her a kiss. "Yup" Gustav said as he finished his breakfast.

"Tara's pov"

I woke up to a empty bed. Toms bed is to comfortable I could lay in it for hours but I'm not the kind of person to lay in bed all day I like to get up and do something productive. So I got dressed in a pair of tight blue ripped jeans and a black crop top with angle written on it out of gems and some white and pink Nike trainers
With my hair in a high ponytail with strands of hair pulled out by my ears and small hoop earrings. I went downstairs and saw Sarah making eggs "you think that's a smart idea" I said to her as she looked behind her shoulders at me "yes I do bill showed me how to do it right" she said proudly I laughed at her and saw she had made a few all ready "oh they look good Sarah" I said surprised she smiled and said "I know I'm so proud of myself" she said with a big grin on her face. I felt someone snake there arms around my waist and kiss my neck. I could tell it was Tom my his sent. I put my hand on his head and kissed his head and said "good morning to you to" he pulled at my long brown and blond ponytail and said "are you a horse?" And laughed to himself. I whispered in his ear "for you I am" and winked at him. He smirked and slapped my ass as he walked away "I heard that" Sarah said in a funny way and a laughed. "Well you wasn't meant to" I said still laughing. Sarah handed me a plate with some eggs and toast on and I sat down and started to eat it then someone reached over my shoulder and took a slice of toast off my plate "hey!" I said and when I looked behind me I saw Georg with the worst bed head I had ever seen and burst into laughter as he stud there clueless of what he looked like "what?" He said and Sarah replied "go and look in the mirror Georg" as she giggled. He ran into the hallway to look in the mirror and all u heard was a faint "oh" which made me laugh even harder as I nearly fell of the stool. Tom bill and Gustav came in to see what I was laughing at and when Georg walked back into the kissed with my toast hanging out of his mouth looking clueless again they all burst into laughter to "leave me alone guys" Georg said as he used his fingers to Fix his hair a bit.