Side hobby

"Tom Tara wake up" I heard as I opened my eyes and saw bill super close to my face. I freaked out and shot up and ended up waking bill in the forehead. He threw him self back in pain and I did the same. Tom burst into laughter at me and bill rubbing our foreheads in pain. "ITS NOT FUNNY TOM" bill said still rubbing his forehead. Sarah came in at bills yelling and quickly figured out what happened and her and Tom where struggling to breathe at this point. Bill was making it look like it hurt more then it did by the face he was making so I couldn't help to laugh at the face he was making. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING" bill said as he stud up to get a cold pack. "Get me one to!" I shouted "no you can get it yourself, that's what you get for laughing at me" bill said as he walked out the bedroom STILL rubbing his forehead. "I will get you one" Sarah said wiping the water from her eyes.

After we sorted ourselves out we got ready and left for the show. I he ran girls at the park entrance like Normal but way more then last time. "The other group must of spilled what hotel we are at" bill said as we walked to the entrance. Me and Sarah went straight to the bus as a he boys said hello and signed some autographs.

That come on to the but eventually and sat down. The girls started to bang on the window and shout for them and just before we drove of one on the girls smirked at me then lifted her top and pressed herself against the window. "TOMMM!" She shouted as she pushed her self against the glass harder. Tom looked at her and then started to laugh as we drove off. "Whats so funny?" I asked "that she was trying so hard to impress me" he said. After about 20 minutes we made it to the venue and went in the back way again. Me and Sarah where at the front and the show went on.

After the show we went back to the hotel and just staying here until the crowd of fans died down outside. Tom got bored and said "im going out, Tara do you want to come?" As he put on his jacket. "Sure" I said hopping off the sofa and putting my shoes on. Tom and I walked down the hallway and got into the lift to the car garage under my he hotel. Before we got out Tom put on a pair of sunglasses to hide his face, It didn't work but oh well. We got into toms car and we started driving. "So where are we going" I asked "You will see" he said with a grin on his face. We pulled up outside an abandoned looking garage  and got out. It wasn't big or anything special just a rusty old garage. Tom grabbed the door and pulled it up with a lot of force. There was lodes of car equipment and parts scattered everywhere and a car sat in the middle of the room.

"What the hell is all going this?" I asked "when I'm bored or have nothing to do I fix cars and sell them, this is my most recent find. Tom walked over to the car and put his hand on the hood. "It's a 2010 model and can go for a lot if in perfect condition" he said as he looked over the he car. It was a red sports car and it looked ok at first. Until I saw a big dent in the back. "Where did you find this, it's a new model, it's not even been released yet" I said walking around the car. "I found it at an old race track not long ago, I got everything up and running and it looked brand new it's just the dent in the back I can't fix" he said looking in the Direction of the dent. "But I have a friend who knows how to fix it so hopefully it will be sold soon" he said as he lent on the car. "Dam I can't believe you just found this" I said looking at the inside. "I know I was surprised to when I saw it, I was just on a late night walk and found it" he said crossing his arms. "I have some last minute touches to put on it before my friend fixes my he dent I won't be long" Tom said as he took of his white shirt do it wouldn't get dirty and opened the hood to finish up the car. My jaw dropped as I saw his shirtless body and how focused he was. I sat on a small dirty sofa and secretly took a picture of Tom. After about 10 minutes he slammed the hood shut. "Finished" he said as he wiped his he sweat from under his bandana. He was covered in black Oil that was on his cheek and his chest somehow. He put his hands on the car and lent in it looking over his work. "It's missing something" Tom said as or turned to me. "What is that" I replied. Tom walked over to me and pulled me of the sofa and held me close to him. He kissed me and walked us over to the car and lent me on it.

"You" he said as he put his hands under my shirt and held me by my waist as he kissed my neck. I was angry at him but he day before and now I was laying in between a car and Tom. I took a deep breath and put my hands around his neck. He pushed his body onto mine as he sucked on my neck. Tom quickly flipped me around so I was bent over the car and he had his hands on my hips. I arched my back as Tom moved his hand from my hip to my lower back and slid his hand up my top again and took it off. His hands where cold making me shiver when he touched me with his bare hands. One by one Tom undressed me and then himself slowly to build up tension. He flipped me back around and shoved his tongue in my mouth. He slowly placed himself inside of me and slowly moved his hips. "Faster" I said but he ignored me so I said it again "Tom faster" and he just smirked at me. I got inpatient "fuck me harder tom" I said in a demanding way and he finally listened. He picked me up off the he car and threw me onto the sofa. He got on top of me and placed himself inside me again and did what I told him to do. His name slipped out of my mouth as I moaned. He seemed to like me he reaction I gave and sped up marking me moan louder. Tom was holding in a moan I could tell so I pushed myself forward if he was fully inside me. He moaned my name as I let out a deep breath from the sudden pleasure.

We both climaxed and tom just let himself fall on my chest as we both where trying to catch out breath.