Home

I ran behind Tom as he burst the front door open. Matt had bruises all over his face. He looked at me behind Tom and said "Tara come here!" Tom said "she isn't coming out to you" bill then said "how did you know she was here?" Matt said "don't you worry about that I need to talk to Tara" Tom said "she can hear your, talk" Matt then ran for Tom. He wasn't as big as Tom but he was still quite big. He went to punch Tom but Tom beat him to it and him right in the face and said "get the fuck off my property before I drag you off" Matt got up and tried to go for bill but Tom jumped onto Matt and started to punch him in his face bill held me and Sarah behind his back.

I hen Tom dragged him off of the lawn onto the side of the rode and kicked him then said "come here again and I will do worse"

We all went back inside and toms hand was covered in blood "omg Tom your hands" Sarah said. I looked at his hands and said "oh shit stay there I will be right back" I remembered where the first-aid kit was and ran to get it. I ran back over to Tom and started cleaning the cuts in his hands then wrapped them up. He grabbed my face and kissed me then said "if that fuck ever try's to hurt you again you come straight to me" I nodded and helping him of the floor where he was sat.

Sarah came over and said "my mom just called she wants us to come over for lunch so we can catch up" I said "ok we can get a taxi over" we got our stuff and went to leave but before we did the twins stopped us and give us there numbers. Tom said "call me after you get home so I know you got back safe" I said I would and hugged him and bill then left.

The taxi picked us up and took us to Sarah's moms house. Her mom opened the door and hugged us both and said "oh girls it's been to long come in come in" we came in and sat down at the table and started eating Sarah's mom said "so how was the concert. Me and Sarah looked at each other and I said "it was really good thank you for the tickets" she responded "aw it's no problem I know Sarah has loved that band for years and when I saw there was tickets I had to get them for you 2"