Over and done

(Sarah pov)

"Tom and Tara have been gone for a while" I said looking at the clock on the wall above and the tv. "Probably shagging in a bush or something, you know how horny they both are, ESPECIALLY Tom" bill said sipping on a glass of wine. "True but we they need to come back so you guys can check out tomorrows venue" I said grabbing my glass off the coffee table. "Oh shut Yh let me call Tom" bill said reaching into his pocket to grab his phone.

"What did he say?" I asked "they are on there way back now, do you want to come and see the he venue or are you staying here?" Bill asked "um I will stay here" I replied "ok I will get ready so we can leave the second Tom gets back" bill said and walked into the bedroom.

(Tara's pov)

We made it back just before they had to leave. Leaving me and Sarah in a big fancy hotel room to do a what ever we wanted for 2hours. We watched a movie and did face masks but that only look an hour. "That movie was so good but what do we do now?" I said as I peeled my mask off. "Idk I am hungry tho" Sarah said then jumped up from the sofa. "I KNOW" she squealed and ran to the kitchen. She opens a cubed and pulled out 2 bottles of alcohol. "Let's have a party" she said as she grabbed 2 glass and walked over to the sofa.

After the hour flew by we heard the hotel door unlock and the boys walk in. "Hey gi_" bill said before he took a look at us. "What the hell happened here" Georg said looking at me and Sarah "BILLLL!" Sarah shouted as she ran to bill and threw her arms and around him. I drank the last drop of wine from the bottle and threw it on the carpet and fixed my top that was falling off. "What the fuck we left you two alone for two hours and you get pissed drunk" Tom said trying not to laugh at the state of us. "We got bored" Sarah said shoving her face into bill's chest. Tom walked over to me without me realising and picked up the bottle I threw down. "Not my good wine" bill said as he looked at the bottle. "Guys I feel dizzy" I said before I blacked out and blacked out.

I woke up with a banging headache and Sarah sat next to me reading. "Ah my head" I said as I sat up. "Oh Tara your up" Sarah said as she turned to me. "Are you ok" "Yh I'm fine just my head it's killing me, what the hell happened" u said rubbing my eyes "well every one came back and you just blacked out" Sarah said "did I fall and hit my head or something" I asked "no Tom caught you just before you hit the floor actually" Sarah said "well he didn't do a good job" I said as I got up from the bed.

(After the tour)

We where on the tour bus on the way home and me and Sarah decided to go to our apartment and stay there. Sarah and bill where sleeping on each other and Georg and Gustav both had a girl sat next to them and Tom was asleep on my shoulder. I was talking with Georg and the girl next's to him because he was sat behind me and I was bored. The bus stopped outside out apartment so I woke up Tom and went to wake up Sarah. Tom grabbed my wrist so I turned to him as he pulled me back down on my seat. "No good bye" he said as he sat up so I sat on his lap and gave him a good bye kiss. My hands around his neck and his hands on my waist. "Cut it out love birds I want to go home to" Gustav said laughing so I gave Tom one last peck and woke up Sarah. We got off the bus and waved goodbye to everyone and the bus drove off. "I can't wait to sleep in my own bed for once" Sarah said as we walked up the stairs. "My bed is a piece of shit compared to toms, his has black silky sheets and is bigger and comfortable, mine isn't" I said dragging my feet up the last step. Sarah unlocked the door and we threw out bags on the floor. "Home" I said with a deep breath as I kicked my bags into my room not having the Energy to pick them back up. "Ah shit" Sarah said from the kitchen. "What happened" I said as i threw my jacket on my bed. "All the food in the fridge is mouldy" Sarah said opening the fridge door more so I could see. "Oh fuck, we need to go food shopping then" I said putting my shoes back on. "Ugh that is long" Sarah said and she started to throw away the food out of the fridge. "Or you can starve, your choice come on" I said was I put my jacket back on and walked over to her. "Fine" she said as she threw out the last of the food and closed the fridge.

We drove over to the supermarket and just before I got out Sarah grabbed me. "Wait, people know we are a thing with Tom and bill we can't just walk in there" she said as she handed me a pair of sunglasses. "Are you serious" I said looking at her. He nodded and handed me the sunglasses. "Your unbelievable" I said as I put them on. We walked threw The Isles picking up small bits knowing we will probably go back to Tom and bills house in a week. We got freezer food and snacks mostly so it wouldn't go off and went to the checkout and went home.

"Ok go clean the fridge since that food was in there for god knows how long and I will clean up the apartment" I said as I put the bags of food on the counter. "Really" Sarah said in a childish way. "You have only a he fridge to clean, I'm doing the hole apartment you gave the easy thing unless you want to switch" I said getting the cleanings supplies from under my he sink. "Fine" she said as she took out the shelves from the fridge to clean them. "I preferred it when that cleanings lady came to bill and toms house and did all the work" she said "you mean Shelly" I said "yes" Sarah said scrubbing the glass shelves. "Well you ent a princess in this house" I said as I walked over to the living room to clean it.