Shit

Hey I have been wondering what you would like to see in this story or what stories you want me to write. ❤️
———————————————————————————

We spent most of that day in our rooms as bill came in every hour or 2 to check if we where hungry or wanted a drink.

(The next morning)

"TOMM!" Bill shouted as Tom was eating a bowl of oatmeal. "What?" He said with his mom full "first close your mouth, second WE GOT A BIGGER VENUE FOR OUR NEXT SHOW!" He said jumping up and down clapping his hands. "So" he said finishing his mouth full of oatmeal. "SO, we can get more people in, they put 6000 mor tickets for sale on the website" he said sitting next to Tom. "Oh that's good then" he replied shoving more food in his mouth. "What should we do with the girls?" He said

That's when I stopped focusing on the tv so I could hear. Do they know I'm here I thought. "Idk if they want to come they can wait backstage or in the crowd if not they can go home for that day" Tom replied "I want Sarah there" bill said. My heart melted at his words. "I guess I want Tara there" Tom said my face went form aw to oh when he said that. I pretended to just walk into the kitchen and they both sat up. "Hey Tara" bill said with a smile. "Hey bill" I replied "do you want to come on tour with us next week" Tom said out of nowhere "Yh sure, do you want me to?" I said "of course we do" bill said. Tom just nodded and put a big spoon full of oatmeal in his mouth. I giggled at Tom as he looked at me confused "what?" He asked confused "you shoving your face with food" I said

I was bored so I went around the house looking at all the rooms. Like the red party room we where in when Tom caught me and bill Kissing. I chuckled to myself as the memory came back. There house was so big and had so many rooms. Like the bands practice room with all there equipment and rewards. They had so many. After I looked around I walked past bills room and saw Sarah sat on the bed. "You ok?" I asked Sarah nodded but i wasn't convinced so I walked into the room and sat next to her. "What's wrong Sarah" I asked she pulled out a pregnancy test from behind her back. It was still in the box. "Why do you have that?" I asked "I'm late by a month" she said with her head down "A MONTH!" I said "I don't know but I'm worried because I had so much to drink last night" she said as she started crying. I hugged her and rubbed her back "let's go and make sure" I said as I led her to bills bathroom. I stud by the door as she took the test and she walks out with in turned over. "Now we wait for, 2 minutes" she said as we sat on bills bed and looked at the back of the test for what felt like hours. "2 minutes" Sarah said as she picked up the test and slowly turned it around. "Shit" she said and I snatched it out her hand. "Oh fuck" I said as I looked at the 2 lines on the test. "What do I do, how do I tell him" she said panicked "it's ok he will know what to do" I said as we walked down the stairs to look for bill.

He was sat in the living room with Tom and Georg. I pocket my head out from behind the door frame. "Bill can you come out here for a sec please" I asked. "Yh sure" he said looking happy as ever not knowing about the life changing thing we where about to tell him. He saw Sarah's face and then how serious I was. "Oh god what did you two do" he said with a worried look on his face. "More like what did you do" I said as I handed him the test. "YOUR PREGNANT" he said looking at me. "No not me bill" I said as I moved my eyes to Sarah with was stud as still as a rock. "Oh baby" bill said as he walked over to her and tightly hugged her. Tom and Georg came over after hearing the word pregnant. "What who is pregnant!" Tom said looking at me worried. "Not me" I said as he looked over at Sarah and bill "oh" he said "what do I do" Sarah said crying her eyes out.

Tom looked at me in shock as I gave him the shut the fuck up face. Bill looked at Tom and me than Georg not knowing what to do. "What do you want to do Sarah" I said she looked at me with tries running down her face and said "I'm to young to have a baby now but I can't bring myself to- you know" she said wiping her tries away. Bill hugged her again and said "you do what you want" as he rubbed her back "take me to the clinic please" she said in a low tone. They left to go to the clinic and I stud in place as the door closed. Sarah is the kind of person who helps anyone and everyone so I knew it broke her heart to get rid of the baby. My eyes started to tear up as Tom hugged me from behind "she will be ok" he said as he kissed my shoulder. "I hope so" I said wiping the tears from my eyes.