Drunk

He got off of me so he could undo his belt and I got up to I walked over to his and I undid his belt. He slid of my dress and kissed my shoulder. He took his top off and grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lips I cud taste his blood in my mouth because his lip cup had split open again I whispered into his ear "fuck me" that must of sloped a switch in him because he immediately bent me over the chest of draws and we started grinding on each other. He let out a grown as I felt him get hard I said "put it inside me" as a grabbed his upper leg. I took my bra off as i slipped my thong off and held my breast in his hand. His heavy breath ran down the back of my neck.

He took of his boxes and put himself inside me and his thrust. I let out a loud moan and I covers my mouth in case Sarah heard me but instead I heard her in bills room. She was being loud so I was to. Tom was going slow at first so I said "faster Tom" and he sped up I copied Sarah with a louse constant moan and Tom enjoyed the pleasure he was bringing me so he span me round and threw me on top of the dresser and fucked me harder his wet dick inside of me made me scream his name and he smirked at me after that.

He came inside of me and we went for another 2 hours in the bed on the floor in the chair by the window. We covers the hole room and after we fell asleep out of exhaustion.

We slept in till about 4pm laid on his warm chest and heard the door open so I opens my eyes and saw Sarah. She said "Tara I could hear your screaming toms name last night" I said "forgive me I was drunk" as I laughed Sarah replied "we need to check out in 2 hours so 2 get your lazy asses up" I said "ok 5 more minutes he is worm" "am I" Tom said "shit I didn't know you where awake" I said "I didn't think u where awake" he's said " well your both awake so get up!!" Sarah said in a childish way "5 more minutes" Tom said.