Back home again

"Sarah's pov"

Tom was asleep upstairs and me, bill, Gustav and Georg decided to do something. A day out somewhere. We all got ready and got into bills car. Leaving to so he could sleep he really needed it. I was wearing a light pink tank top and tight black jeans with a black jacket and white shoes with my hair up in a loose pony. We drove around until we saw a little pub. "Let's go there" I said with a smile "it's only 11am Sarah" bill said laughing "no not to drink to get some food or something" I replied "aw no drinking" Georg said frowning "really Georg" bill said as he pulled into the car park and we got out and walked into to pub. We sat in a booth and started talking. We order some drinks and food to. When the woman came over to bring us our drinks I recognise her. "Liz?" I said confused and she woman looked at me "Sarah, oh my god how are you" she said with a big smile on her face "I'm doing, good what about you?" I replied "I'm good, where is Tara you guys where always together" I looked down at my lap "oh did you fall out?" She said in a low tone "no she Um, was in a car accident 2 months ago, she is in a coma right now" I said "oh my god!" Liz said covering her mouth. "She is doing better tho she is moving a bit which the doctor said is a good sign of her waking up soon" I said "oh my, well when she dose call me so I can see her" she said as she gave me her number "I will" I replied as she nodded and walked away. "Who was that?" Bill asked "oh a school friend of Tara's, she use to come and visit her in LA when she moved and I got to know her to" I said "oh she seems nice" bill responded as he put his hand on my thigh.

After 2 hours we where all full and getting bored so we payed the bill and left. I waved at liz and she waved back as I walked threw the door.

We got into the car and bill said "where to now" as he put his seat belt on. "I don't know" Gustav said as he put his on. We ended up driving around blasting music for 30 minutes before going back.

*12pm*

"I'm so tired" bill said as he rubbed his eye and sat up off the sofa. "Yh me to" Gustav said "let's go to bed now" I said as we all got up and went to our rooms. Me and bill got ready for bed and got into his bed. I snuggled into him and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

5:57 am

I was woken up by my phone ringing. I went to decline but saw it was the hospital and quickly answered. "Hello is this Sarah hill?" a woman asked "yes" I said "oh well we have a been informed that a woman named Tara Williams has woken up for a coma, you are first on her contact list" she said calmly "oh yes, is she ok!" I asked "yes just a bit confused, what time do I think u could come and collect her?" She replied "is now possible?" I asked "I'm afraid not but the times you can collect are 10am, we prefer to let people go home then when we have more staff on sight" she said "oh ok we will come and get her around 10 then" I said the woman said ok and hung up the phone. I set my alarm for 9am and went back so sleep relieved that Tara was up and ok.

*10am*

"I'm so excited and nervous" I said in the car with bill. He laughed at me as we pulled up outside the hospital next to toms car. Me bill and Tom walked into the lobby and asked if we could take Tara home "wait over there I will call her nurse" she man said. A few minutes later a woman was pushing a wheelchair with Tara in it over to us. When she saw me she smiled big and I ran to her and gave her a big hug. "Why is she in a chair?" Tom said confused "because she has been in bed for 2 months she has lost the ability to walk but in a few days she will regain movement in her legs with practice" the woman said. I took a hold of the wheelchair and pushed it out to the car. Tom said "I will take her in my car" as he looked at her. She turned to me and said "I will go with Tom if it's ok" I replied "yes of course you can" as a let go of the handle.

"Tara's pov"

I tried to get into toms car but couldn't. "Do you want me to help?" Tom said "yes" I replied as he lifted me out of the chair and placed me into the front seat. We started driving and Tom said "I'm so sorry, I should of went with you or something" in a guilty voice. "No Tom it's not your fault, I was driving to fast" I replied placing my hand on toms arm. He smiled and looked at me holds back tears and put my hand in his.

When we got back Tom took me upstairs and placed my onto the bed. "If you need anything or need help call me and I will come" he said before giving me a kiss. I snaked my hands around his neck and his where on my cheeks. He then stopped and gave me a tight hug and layed down next to me. Even tho I had been "asleep" for 2 months o still felt tired so I cuddled into Tom and took a nap. I could move my legs but they where just weak from not being used in a while. I fell asleep cuddled into Tom and I felt safe again.

I had missed this.