The show

After they finished practicing for the show we all went back to the hotel. It was about 9pm now and we all had to go to sleep early so we would get up in time for the show. We ordered some food then went to our rooms. It was a big hotel room bigger then the first one I had stayed in last time. It had the lounge by the door the 5 separated rooms. So we all had a room and a spare. Me and Sarah slept with Tom and bill in there rooms. I decided to take a shower before bed so I could shave my legs and stuff because I was going to wear a skirt to the show. I got in the shower and apparently forgot to lock the door because Tom walked in. "Um hello"
I said as I covered myself because the shower had a peace of frosted glass and not a shower curtain. "What your acting like I've never seen you naked before" Tom said as he turned the tap on. "Aw" I said as I backed away from the water in the shower because it had turned really hot from Tom putting the tap on. "Oh my bad" he said as he turned it off and then looked at me and smirked. "You got a staring problem" I said mocking what he had said the time he caught me staring at him. He chuckled and stepped closer to the shower and examined me head to toe. "Move your hands" he said as he gently pushed them down so I wasn't covering myself anymore. I stud there looking down at him in a seductive was as he caressed my hips and waist. He started to play with his lip ring as he exploded my body. "What is that?" He asked as he pointed to a mark on my stomach. "Oh it's my birth mark, you never noticed it before?" I replied "no, I never payed that much attention to your stomach" he said. He looked at me ones again before closing his eyes and turned around. He left the bathroom and closed the door behind him. What was that about I thought as I continued with my shower. After I finish and got out I put on my pyjamas and brushed my teeth. When I came out of the bathroom Tom wasn't in the room so I went out to the lounge where I saw him stud by the big windows that was from the ceiling to the floor looking over Germany. I walked over to him and looked out the window to. It looked beautiful, all the city lights and the buildings at night looked so nice. "Come on we need to go to bed" I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the bedroom. We got into bed and cuddled like we normally did and fell asleep.

(Just before they left the next morning)

We had all eaten and where ready to go. A man walked into the hotel room and said "ok the bus is ready but somehow some fans found out you where here so there is a small crowd outside, not as big as usual so just say hello and get on the bus" he said as he signed for us to follow him. "There are plenty of people on stand by if anything gets out of hand" he said we walked down the hallway to the lifts. As I E where approaching the door I felt Tom grip my hand tightly. He gets nervous when there are fans outside the hotels because they like to grab him and the rest of the band. The second we walked out of the door the girls started to scream and reach out for them. Some giving me and Sarah dirty looks which we gave back to them. The boys started to sign there autographs for the girls as me and Sarah walked onto the bus as some girls tried to grab us but the bodyguards held them back. After about a minute or 2 the boys came onto the bus and sat down. The doors closed and all the girl started to bang on the windows screaming there names. "Dam is it always like this" I said "Yh this is a small group compared to what we normally get" bill said "THERE WAS LIKE 50 GIRLS" Sarah said "yup we normally get eat more than that" Georg said with a smile. We made it to the venue and went in the back way so there wouldn't be a crowd like at the hotel and went backstage to prepare. Me and Sarah went out to the crowd and sat down at the front row where bill had organised for us to sit. They announced that they would come on stage and music started play as all the girls stud up and started screaming but the second the boys walked on stage it got louder. Me and Sarah got up and started cheering as Tom and bill winked at us. They started to preform and after an hour they announced they had a special song for some special people.

Bill said "we have a special song for 2 special girls here tonight" as he looked at me and Sarah "we have all gotten to know them very well over these past few months and would love for them to hear this song we all wrote for them" he said as 2 men walked over to us and helped us over the railing and onto the stage. Bill smiled and hugged us both and said "this one is for you" he said as he backed away and started singing the song they had wrote for us. Sarah started to cry from joy as I couldn't stop smiling. After the song was over Tom and bill walked over to me and Sarah and kissed us infront of the hole crowd. People started screaming and out of nowhere we heard someone shout "ME NEXT!" And we all started laughing. They all started to threw water at the crowd and all bowled before running off stage.