Fancy

We walked down stairs to the main party and sat on a free sofa. Everyone was looking at me in surprise. "Well I feel dressed up all wrong" Sarah said as she looked around at everyone in formal dresses and suits. I laughed and Gustav went to gut us some drinks. "This place in fancy for a rappers house" bill said. "That's what I was thinking" I replied. Tom saw some men staring at me so he scooted over and put one hand on my leg and the other around my shoulder showing that I was his. And the men looked away. "Look at these fancy ass glasses" Gustav said as he walked over with our drinks. They where normal wine glasses with gold trim around the edges making them look expensive. "Oh wow" bill said as he took his drink from Gustav. All of a sudden a rap song came blasting through the speakers and everyone got up to dance to it. "What is this?" I said looking around "it's one of nicks new songs" Tom said as he nodded his head to the beat of the music. The lights shut off and bright flashing lights started  to fill the room and everyone cheered. Nick walked up to the DJ booth and started to mess with the controls on the DJ bored. Tom was smiling and it made me smile seeing how happy he was to be here.

A group of women came over to me and one asked "hey aren't you in that movie, umm what's it called" waiting for me to tell her a movie name. "No I'm not an actor" I replied "oh shoot that's embarrassing, I'm Kate by the way" she said laughing and putting her hand out. I shock her hand "my name is Tara" I replied "normally when I see a hot woman I say that to make it look like I have seen them before, it normally works" she said still laughing "so what do you do?" She asked "oh i don't have a job right now" I said "oh well how did you get invited to this party, only the best of the best get invited to Nick Matthew's partys" she asked "oh I'm here with my um" I said and looked at me Tom not knowing what to call him. "Her boyfriend" tom said looking confidently at the woman. "Oh and who is this" Kate asked smiling at Tom. "I'm Tom Kaulitz, I'm in a band" Tom replied "well aren't you lucky" Kate said looking at me. I smiled and nodded "well I better go before my sister goes and gets pregnant again by another no good man see you guys round" Kate said as they all walked away. "She was nice" I said "no she clearly wanted me" Tom said with a proud smile "but you my 'boyfriend' Tom" I said hitting his chest and smiling. "Oh Yh" Tom said before grabbing my face and shoving his lips on mine. After about a minute we stopped having 'mouth sex' on the sofa i started to drink my drink. We all got up to socialise with all the celebrities and make new friends for a bit and I was in a deep conversation with a girl called Bobby And I turned to see Tom having a conversation with Nick and they seems to get on well. "Dam look at that man there with the cornrows he is fire" Bobby said "I'm with him and his friends" I said "oh shit sorry" Bobby said "no it's ok half the woman in the world love him" I said "oh how come?" She said "oh because he is in a band and stuff" I said laughing.

We eventually left the party after Nick and Tom finished having there girl talk and went to tom and bills house.

Me and Tom had a lovely drunk sesh before we crashed and fell asleep still naked.

"Good mor-NING!" Sarah said waking both me and tom up realising we where both still naked and spread out on the bed. "Oh shit sorry Sarah" I said as I burst into laughter and quickly pulled up the blanket. I went down stairs to the kitchen and saw Sarah making pancakes. "Oh you can make pancakes!" I said with a surprised face. "Yes bill showed me" she said flipping the pancake. "Sorry about you know flashing you" I said laughing she turned to me with a surprised face "oh my god you never told me Tom had such a big thing!" She said leaning on the side. "Never thought I had to" I said "well it surprised me" she said turning back to the stove. "Yup me to" I said Sarah placed some pancakes infront of me with a coffee. "I feel like I'm still at that party my head is spinning" I said as I put i peace of pancake in my mouth "oh my god Sarah this is really nice" I said looking up at her. "I know" she said with a smile and spun around to make herself a plate.

——————————————
If I don't post in a while it's because my parents are taking my phone at night so I go to sleep so I go to school on time so I'm trying to write and make TikTok's before it gets taken. (I would do it in the day but I'm always out with friends) but Yh 😁👍