Reunited

'Toms pov'

She was so wet and tight like a virgin, I liked that I liked I have power over her again I have wanted to be inside her since school but never had the balls to talk to her. She was the girl of the school everyone knew her name everyone wanted her. Including me I would tell bill how much I wanted her and Wes going to asked her to prom before I started that sack of shit Jacob asked her.

I was making the most of this knowing I may never get to fuck her agen. I know she didn't want to but ones I started she cudent resist me. She was so good. I craved her I loved her long brown hair that was all over her face her small body grinding on mine.

'Tara's pov'

Never thought I would say this but I think I liked being fucked by Tom kaulitz but I still hate him if he thinks sex will change that he is wrong. We laid in the bed as we both finished the 4th round and my heart was racing I was filling every emotion at ones I have him but loved him he sex and seeing him made me feel butterflies I don't know I think I just need to sleep on it and see

I closed my eyes and fell asleep and he cuddled into me and I loved it but hated it at the same time.

After I woke up Sarah was all excited "did u have your first time?" I forgot that I was a Virgin somehow but for some reason I didn't care that the man I hated took my virginity away. " I guess Yh" I responded. Sarah hugged me and congratulate me.
"Where are they" I asked "oh the boys they went down to sigh some things for the girls downstairs" she said "there are fans outside How did they find the hotel?" I asked "i don't know but me and bill had such a grate time if you know what I mean" Sarah said winking at me. I laughed and said "ew"

"How many rounds did u and Tom do" she asked me "4 I think i don't know" I said "4 rounds on your first time wow" Sarah said giggling "I don't know why but I loved it and hated it" I said "oh" she said confused "well she here is always next time" she said I laughed and got up to put some clothes on.