Movie?

After I got dressed the boys came back up to the room and Tom winked at me. I was still taking in what had happened the night before I didn't know if I liked it or not "I'm hungry let's order some food" bill said. Everyone agreed and we got some food. I was getting flashbacks to last night and I cud tell Tom was to because he kept looking at me an sexual way. I kind of liked it and he came and sat next to me "what should we do today I'm bored" gustav said "well it's not like we can go out right now there is a crowd of girls outside" bill respond "let's just watch a movie or something until they clear off" Sarah said so bill put on a movie and we all just sat in here and watched it.

The hotel room was cold so Tom went into his room and got a blanket and threw it over us and he started to put his hand on my thigh. He looked at me and smirked and Moved his hand down to my inner thigh. My heart was raising and he slid his hand into my trousers and into me I whispered to him "what are u doing everyone is right there" he looked at me and whispers back "good they can watch" I sat there under the blanket as he touched me acting like nothing was happening and I tried my best to hold I'm my moans.

When I finish he pulled his hand out from under the blanket and licked the fingers he had inside me then he sat there looking proud. I sat there is shock. I wanted to slap the smirk off his smug face but i kept my peace and sat there trying to get Sarah's attention but failed.

After 30 minutes bill looked out the window "I don't see anymore girls outside I think we can go out now" bill said we all got up and made are way downstairs and into the bus. Tom sat at the back and signed me to join him so I did. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around me. Sarah turned to look at me and when she say toms arm around me she smiled at me and I gave her a worried look back she laughed silently and turns around.

Tom then turned to me and said "why did u fight me so much in school?" I responded "because u where a peace of shit to everyone and would torment me everyday" he smiled and said "well u think differently of me now?" I laughed and said "fuck no if u think sex and fingering me under a blanket would change my mind you are wrong, it may of worked on the other hoes u fucked but not on me" and I moved his arm that was around me. He just looked at me and said "this is why I wanted you so bad the other girls where all over me but u never even looked at me" I looked at him confused "so u like girl u don't like u" I said "Yh basically, i don't know it turns me on a little knowing that they don't want me" "right ok" I said.

"so why don't u like me I'm good looking" he said turning his body towards me "I don't go for looks I go for personally and u have a shit one plus u have a different girl in your bed every night god knows what number I was" I said "but u liked it right?" He asked "even ugly men can please a woman, your not special" I said as I got up and walked towards Sarah.