Why do u hate me?

We all went upstairs and entered a big bed room "THIS IS YOUR ROOM!" Sarah shouted "it's your to for tonight" bill said the other 2 men went and played poker in the kitchen and me Tom bill and Sarah all went into the bedroom. Sarah was stuck to bills arm and he hat sat on the bed and me and tom sat on the sofa opposite the bed. Bill started to run Sarah's legs and kissing her neck. Tom then got up and took me into his room by my wrist "what are you doing" I said and Tom replied "giving them some privacy" then he threw me onto his bed and got on top of me I pushed him off and said "what the fuck Tom, what are you doing" he got up and just stared at me. Now I cud see him probably in the light he was so- sexy looking idk why but all of my life I had hated Tom kaulitz but now looking at him my body had a different opinion.

We just looked at each other letting him he tension build up. after about 60seconds he got back on top of me and put his knee between my legs and moving it slightly as he kissed me. One part of me wanted to push him off but I had never had proper sex before I had Been fingers ones but I didn't  finish before his mom busted threw the door. I cud hear his heavy breath in my ear before letting out a small moan in his mouth "u like that?" He said before running his big hands up my hips and pulling me closer to him.
He started to unzip my dress and slide it off before I stoped him. He looked at me with the same eyes as before and continued to pull my dress down. I whispered into my ear "I've always wanted to do this to you Tara" I grownd and put my hands up his baggy too and felt his abs then I pulled it off. He slowly un did his belt and pulled his trousers down the sound of the belt hitting the floor made me want him more I don't know why. He Undid my bra and slipped it off and kissed my breast. Then he grabbed my hips agen and started grinding them sheet him. I cud feel his dick getting harder "wet already"he said as he pulled my thong off. The he slid his boxers of and threw them on the floor so out clothes where all over the room. He smelled so good I loved that.

He spread my legs open and pushed himself inside of me which caused me to let out a moan he said "I love having power over your again" I whispered "fuck you tom" followed by another moan "why do u hate me?" He said in a deep voice which made me wetter.