2. second chance at first line

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// second chance at first line— two

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// second chance at first line
— two

COREY TORRES WALKED INTO HIS DAUGHTERS BEDROOM THAT MORNING, after Eliana left to school and he noticed the day marked on his calendar in his office and realized later that afternoon she would need to check in at the hospital for her daily shot.

Eliana had been under medication since she was six years old, it started right after her mother left them, Corey worried if she didn't take them, something really terrible can happen and he didn't want that nightmare to become reality.

She was always under the pressure of being told repeatedly to take her medication, and to check her blood sugar and she remembered she missed one day and was completely exhausted at school until she passed out in the middle of an presentation and they immediately called her dad. The poor man was racing to the school.

Corey walked over to her dresser and noticed a sticking note attached to the mirror.

𝖳𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗆𝗒 𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾
𝖨m 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 ♡︎
- 𝖺𝗇𝖺

He smiled and nodded to himself, and walked out her bedroom.

✩★✩

"Come here, tell me what they're saying." Stiles dragged their newly werewolf friend to a wall, wanting to know what his father and a deputy were doing at the school. "Can you hear them?"

"Shh!" Scott darted his gaze back to the sheriff talking with the school's principal. "Curfew because of the body." Stiles scoffs and turned away from his father.

"Unbelievable, my dads out looking for a rabid animal, while the jerkoff who actually killed the girl is just handing out doing whatever he wants."

Eliana leans back on the wall by Scott and said. "You can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek." Stiles licked his lips. "I can do smoothing."

"Like what?" Scott asked.

"Like find the other half of the body." Stiles raised his brows and walked away. Eliana turned to Scott, both shocked by the suggestion. "Are you serious?" Eliana asked following behind the boy when Scott went the other way.

"Yes! Completely."

✩★✩

Eliana, Scott and Stiles walked into the hospital after school, when they realized they didn't know which other half to look for. So Scott— being a werewolf, went inside the morgue room to find out. "Good luck, I guess."