9. wolfs bane

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// wolfs bane— nine

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// wolfs bane
— nine

"HEY, SCOTT, I DONT THINK YOURE GRASPING THE CONCEPT OF THE CAR CHASE HERE." Stiles told his best friend, Scott was currently driving Derek's car down an empty train station while they were being chase by the Argents.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." Scott remarks, keeping a steady pace. Eliana peered back to the larger car chasing them. "Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us." Stiles says and Scott pressed on the gas pedal.

"They're gone." Eliana tells them when she noticed that the car was no longer following them. Stiles pressed on the walkie-talkie that was connected to his dads car. "All units suspect is on foot heading into the iron works."

Scott quickly drove faster wanting to get there before the police or the Argents arrived to the iron works, Stiles jumped into the back seat for Derek to get into the front and Scott pressed on the gas and drove away with arrows flying out towards them.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott scolds Derek as soon as he got inside. "Damn it, I had him!" Derek tells them. "Who, the alpha?" Stiles peeked through the two seats.

"Yea! He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up." Derek spat angrily shaking his head. Stiles furrows turning over at him. "Hey, they're just doing their jobs..."

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek says glaring at the beta.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake, I get it." Scott replied with, Eliana pushed Stiles away from the front getting between the seats herself. "Okay? We get that you made a stupid mistake, now Derek. How did you find the alpha?"

Derek turned to her then back to the window. Eliana groaned. "We're gonna play that game? Again. You broke into my home late at night and I told you some personal things, don't you think your being pity for not trusting us for the rest of this night."

"You were in her room?"

"Why were you in here room?"

Eliana gave the older male a pointed look knowing that he won't be able to escape the protective questions from her two best friends. Derek exhaled sharply. "Look, the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out. She found two things, the first was a guy named Harris."

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles shoved between the seats beside Eliana causing her to groan. Scott furrowed. "Why him?"

"I don't know yet."