15. ice pick

L✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// ice pick— fifteen

L✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// ice pick
— fifteen

ELIANA WOKE UP THAT MORNING TO HER PHONE RINGING. Derek had kept his promise about calling her before school though it already past 8am, school had already started without her and she couldn't care less because she was tired.

Eliana groaned ignoring the call and flipped over to the other side. Derek hanged up and sat down at the edge of her bed. The girl perked out at the sudden weight. "You have to start answering your phone more often." He tells her.

Eliana held her breath and slowly moved the blanket down and sat back against the headboard. Derek smiled softly at the sight of her messy hair and big round eyes. "I slept in late, I've been trying to figure this thing out."

Derek watched her scrambled off the bed onto the fluffy white carpet beside her bed, Eliana pulled out her grandmothers grimoire from underneath her bed, before she sat back down onto the bed.

"I can't stop thinking about the night at the dance which is funny because I can't actually remember anything from that night." Eliana admits sighing flipping through the pages. Derek smiled sadly rubbing her leg in a way to comfort her.

"And I've been trying to look for a spell that can probably undo that, to help me remember even after Stiles told me. I..." Eliana paused shaking her head. "I don't know, I just feel like if I remembered— it will be different. I don't know."

Eliana exhaled sharply, picking at the edges of the book. Derek hums lowly reaching out and grabbed her hands. "I'm sorry for Peter did to you, he really cause a panic when we didn't know if you were going to make it, but you came through and it was the biggest relief for us."

Eliana smiled rubbing her hands through his, feeling the warmth of his hands pulsing through her skin. "Thank you, for being there for me and the flowers, I never got to thank you for them." Eliana mentions peering over to the vase sitting by her mirror.

Derek nodded and smiled leaning over and pressed a feather light kiss to her forehead. "Come on, you gotta get to school." Eliana groaned flopping her body onto the bed. "I already missed first and second period."

Derek looked over to the clock beside her bed reading the time 𝟣𝟣:𝟤𝟥a𝗆. "Yeah, and Stiles won't stoping calling and texting." Derek mentions peering down at the dozen missed calls and messages. Eliana sigh and stood up.

"Fine, give me fifteen minutes." Eliana said walking into the bathroom, Derek nodded and headed downstairs into her kitchen.

✩★✩

Eliana didn't have the energy to be at school but did it for her education as Derek word it. She sat at lunch not eating her food since had already eaten. Stiles was trying to pry the keys from Boyd.