25. tattoo

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// tattoo— twenty five

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// tattoo
— twenty five

HER SUMMER VACATION WAS THE BEST SHE EVER HAD, Corey Torres had left Beacon Hills in the middle summer which led to Eliana needing to stay with Melissa McCall in her home— he didn't like the idea of having her at their home all alone— and it wasn't a bad at all.

Corey had to fly out to Louisiana for a job that required his assistance, one thing Corey didn't want to do was take his daughter away from her friends so Melissa had suggested that she could stay with her and her son. Which he immediately agreed to, he only wanted what was best for her.

Derek and Eliana had spent almost the entire summer together, whether it was in the morning sharing soft kisses tangled up together in the bed sheets. Or going out for dinner without having a care in the world about everything else.

When Eliana and Derek came back from Mexico, Scott could immediately smell Derek all over the girl. They went for her birthday week since her birthday wasn't until the 24th of August, another reason why she was a year above everyone else.

Melissa trusted the girl into leaving the state with her boyfriend for the weekend alone, just like she trusted her seventeen year old son to get a tattoo before school started. The day before Eliana got home the woman had been running around her kitchen, preparing a birthday cake for the girl for when she got home.

Eliana came back to the McCall home late last night, she didn't do much of unpacking because of how exhausted she was and immediately went to sleep, a couple hours later the tired girl woke up to a knock on her door.

Eliana groaned rubbing her eyes harshly trying to pry herself awake. She turned to the clock on the bedside table, It's was 9am. "Eliana, come on, don't keep us waiting." Stiles Stilinski says through the door. Eliana smiled and opened the door to Scott and Stiles.

"Happy birthday!" They yelled excitedly, Scott held the red velvet cake with the candles speeding out the words 'happy birthday' around it. Melissa came around and snapped a photo of the three smiling.

"Red velvet, my favorite, thank you Melissa." Eliana says smiling at woman, Scott and Stiles cleared their throats. "And Scott and Stiles, thank you guys."

"Come on, let's let her get ready, sorry honey." Melissa scrunched her nose nudging the boys away. Eliana shook her head. "It's okay and thank you again, it's a good way to wake up to."

"Your welcome, sweetheart, don't forget to come down for your birthday breakfast, okay?" Melissa tells her pointing a finger seriously and Eliana nodded grinning. "Don't worry, I will."