41. sliverfinger

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// sliverfinger— forty one

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// sliverfinger
— forty one

STILES STILINSKI AND ELIANA TORRES WERE ON A MISSION, AT SCHOOL. They wanted to show Scott the numbers and who was behind sending the message to Barrow about wanted Kira dead.

Eliana walked down the hallway when she was suddenly pulled into the chemistry room. "Whoa!" Stiles pushed her against the wall peering out the door for Scott. "Stiles? You uh... you okay there?"

Stiles looked over at her and slowly removed his hands. "Sorry, I didn't want to get caught by a teacher." Eliana nodded removing herself from the wall and Scott McCall walked in looking between them.

Eliana side-glanced Scott then turned to Stiles. "Look, I can't be here right now, I have a girls soccer team to maintain. So whatever you have to say, say it to Scott, okay?" Eliana says reaching the door.

"Wait—" Stiles groaned at the door closing with the girl leaving. "Okay, we'll do this without her." Stiles says sighing. "Remember the key from last night? And do you remember when I told you I didn't know where it came from or why I had it? Anyways, the girl that I was with at the party told me about phosphorus."

Scott nodded letting him continue further. "So then she starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it, right?" Stiles explained rapidly walking around the desk towards the chalkboard. "And so that made me think of the chemistry class and the fact that's one one had to let Barrow in..."

Stiles trailed off his sentence, spotting the spotless chalkboard. "It's gone." Stiles says shrugging. "Okay, it doesn't matter though." He exclaims walking back over to the storage closet door. "It doesn't matter, I've still got the key."

Stiles grabbed his key ring and began looking through only to find out that the key was missing. "What the hell?" He furrows staring out the window. "Eliana probably has it?"

"Eliana?" Scott questioned confused.

Stiles peered back over to Scott. "I had it here... I had it here this morning, I swear to god. Eliana gave it back to me and I had it this morning."

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asked looking at him.

"Yeah, I showed it to you, right?" Stiles says looking up from the keys. "Didn't I show it to you?"

Scott shook his head. "No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it."

Stiles breaths shakily gazing over back to the chalkboard. "Eliana and I were here a couple hours ago, and the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in Eliana's handwriting and she had the key to the chemistry closet to begin with before I had it."