13. omega

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// omega— thirteen

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// omega
— thirteen

THE MOMENT SHE WOKE UP, HER HEAD WAS POUNDING LIKE CRAZY. Corey took two weeks off work to attend to his daughter and to watch over her, she was extra sensitive and had lost the memory of the accident but it was slowly coming back in a blurry.

"Take it easy, okay? Take it easy." Corey removed the blankets off his daughter from the bed. Eliana smiled gently taking his hands.

"Dad, Im not fragile." Eliana grasped his hands and took the towel off the side table. Corey nodded and took a step back. "Okay, okay, I'll go pick up your bag from Melissa in the lobby."

Eliana nodded and entered the bathroom, she hadn't had shower in what felt like years and it felt so good to have the water running down her body, and through her hair, soon she stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around her frame.

Staring at her drain face through the mirror, wiping away the fogginess gently brushing her dark wet locks away and lightly touched the stitches above her ear and flinched back.

"Allison was here and dropped off your clothes." Corey announced placing down the white bag onto the bed. "Stiles told me he was going to pick you up, but if you want to head straight home, you tell him, okay?"

She stared in the mirror for a second and reply back to her father. "Okay, thank you dad." And she walked out the bathroom, putting on a pair of clean underwear and a bra then pulled on the sweatpants and the simple sweatshirt over here head. Just as she got dressed a knock came to her door. "Come in."

Stiles Stilinski entered the room with a balloon wrapped around his hands and with the words 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇 printed on both sides. Eliana smiled at the gesture and welcomed him inside.

"Hey, I thought I'll stop by and bring you these, I saw this balloon and immediately thought about you and... here it is." Stiles says softly tying the string at the end of the bed, and waving the comic books around.

Eliana knew about that he was trying to find many ways to apologize for what happened at the school, Scott told her that Stiles blamed himself for not helping her sooner when Peter attacked her, and he knew he should've gone to Eliana first but his gut kept telling him to check on Lydia.

"Stiles, I appreciate all the gifts, truly I do." Eliana began smiling sheepishly looking over to the giant stuff teddy bear with a heart plastered in the middle. "I'm not mad at you for going to Lydia first, I'm glad you went to her, she took a claw to the stomach."

Stiles exhaled nodding. "I know, I just... I can't help but feel like an ass for not helping the girl I knew since forever ago." Eliana smiled and grabbed his shoulders. "It's okay, and if I was mad, I don't know what I would do, because I don't really get mad at you."