24. master plan

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// master plan— twenty four

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// master plan
— twenty four

"I GOT TO MEET WITH THE EXAMINER AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH JACKSON." Noah Stilinski and the three teenagers stood in the boys locker room after the accident on the field, he had already enough on his plate and with Stiles missing just made him a lot more on edge.

"I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot so that means..." The man paused not knowing what it meant exactly. "Well, I don't know what that means, uh— look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his email. If either one of you see him..."

"We'll call you." Issac said nodding.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention of something. We'll find him." Scott tell him, reassuring the fathers worries. Noah nods rubbing the back is his head. "Yeah. I'll see you, okay." Eliana smiled and the male walked away.

"McCall." Coach Finstock approached the three teenagers. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know coach." Scott replied nodding.

"All right." Coach hums. "I mean, I know I yell at lot. But it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but y'know, that's different, it's Greenberg." He chuckled dryly. "I'm just saying we— I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott exclaims.

"I know." Coach says and walked away. Once everyone left the locker room, Scott began looking through Stiles's locker for something that can help him and Issac into finding Stiles.

"You didn't know his combination number?" Eliana asked the werewolf when he tore off the locker door and threw it down. Scott shook his head fetching for a shirt and one of Stiles' shoe."

"We're gonna find him by scent?" Issac asked grabbing the shoe.

"Yeah, we both are." Scott tells him, Eliana crossed hers leaning against the locker for support. Isaac looked down at the shoe then over to the shirt in Scott's hands. "But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?"

Scott looked over to his right, noticing Derek standing across from them. Eliana pushed off the locker at the sight of him. "We need to talk." Derek simply said when the person Eliana least expect to show up showed.

"All of us." Peter Hale says and smiled at the two familiar faces.

"Holy sh—"