11. formality

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// formality— eleven

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// formality
— eleven

ELIANA DIDNT KNOW HOW SHE BECAME FRIENDS WITH LYDIA SO FAST when Allison had invited the girl to go shopping for the school dance, at first she was very against because A) she hated shopping B) she hated dancing.

Lydia never hated Eliana, she was only jealous of her, she was pretty, smart, spoke two different languages— though they did have one thing in common. They both dated Jackson Whittemore, and that's one thing that they share.

"What's up with the pouty look." Lydia asked Allison, they arrived to the mall not that long ago and something seemed off with the girl.

Allison exhaled. "Nothings wrong, I just have a lot on my mind."

"You could smile, at least." Lydia sent her a wink, Eliana chuckled lightly. "Ever heard the saying. 'Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile?' Smile Allison. I'm buying you a dress."

"Have to admit as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected." Allison tells her humming lowly, she had the heart to forgive the girl after she made out with Scott. "Excellent."

Lydia turned to Eliana scanning her choice of outfit. "Eliana, what kind of dress are we looking for, for you?" She asked the girl, she noticed around school that she had a great sense of style.

Eliana shrugged as they stepped off the elevator. "I actually already have a dress picked out, I was just going buy some heels or flats to match the dress." She tells her nodding.

"I have great sense in shoes. I'll help you pick." Lydia says with a smile looping her arm through Eliana' arm. Allison grins softly when she grabbed them both. "Lydia, I'm going ask you to cancel on whatever dumb roided-up jock you said yes to and you're going to go with somebody else."

Lydia furrows. "Who?" Allison simple smiled turning over to the male testing out of different smells of woman perfume, Eliana scrunched watching as he accidentally sprayed himself on the face causing him to violently sneeze. "Him."

Allison coos looking at Lydia's pout. "Awh, don't frown, Lydia. Someone could be falling in love with your smile." Lydia rolled her eyes and looked over to Stiles.

✩★✩

Eliana tried on some red colored flats but they didn't feel right, she walked around a bit staring at them through the mirror. "They don't seem like they suit your olive skin tone."

Eliana peered up to the mirror, slowing sitting down on the boxed seat. Peter Hale circled the young teenager with a pair of white heels in hand. "Now these, these match your skin perfectly."