43. letheria vulpine

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// letheria vulpine— forty three

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// letheria vulpine
— forty three

THE MOMENT SCOTT, ELIANA AND DEREK HEADED DOWN TO THE LOBBY OF THE HOSPITAL. The Nogitsune found Eliana alone and vulnerable to snatch her away from her friends and it that moment they declared two teens missing.

Eliana hadn't been home in two days and in those two days she and Stiles were out and about, the witch had been spending most of her time in the woods, working on a spell that the Nogitsune wanted her to study, it was a little trick that he owned.

Stiles Stilinski was very aware about what was happening and what he was doing with the dark spirit inside his soul, Eliana knew things were messy in her mind but didn't realize about the tiny little insect living in her body.

The Nogitsune seeks a friend, a friend of special power, a friend who is considered a loyal ally. A witch. Eliana Torres Tituba was that friend. The Nogitsune knew of a witch way back when, they were good friends.

Eliana walked around the entire forest for a good spot and when she found it, she began preparing for what's to happen later that night, Scott had already taken pain from Sheriff Stilinski and the Nogitsune had a plan for the Alpha to take more.

Scott McCall woke up that morning for school with the curiosity of not knowing when his best friends would show up. He walked downstairs into the kitchen where he found his mother sitting on the table completely blanked out.

"Any news?" Scott asked his mother.

"They're still looking for them, it's past the forty-eight hour mark, but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days and turn up just fine, it's them." Melissa says softly peering up to her son.

"What about Isaac?"

Melissa stood up. "Maybe we should go by the hospital before school." Scott met her gaze and nodded.

✩★✩

Eliana and Stiles were back at school, well not exactly, they were trying to drawl out the werewolves down to the basement where they stood, they're minds have been all over the place but they were in control of what's been happening around them.

"Do you think it will work?" Eliana asked Stiles, he managed to snatch one of Chris Argent's emitters he use to use on werewolves.

Stiles cocked his head, pressing down onto the button, watching the lights spin. "Let's hope so." Stiles mumbles and soon enough rapid footsteps approach where they stood and slowly the pair turned to meet Scott, Aiden and Ethan.