46. insatiable

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// insatiable— forty six

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// insatiable
— forty six

ELIANA STAYED ON THE GROUND SINCE THE MOMENT VOID DISAPPEARED, her magic didn't give her any chance to be used, she was powerless, whatever Void gave or did to her must had taken her magic away from being used.

She turned down the dark hallway in fear of the echoing of a woman screaming, Eliana couldn't even hear her own thoughts. She pushed off the ground and up against the wall. "Can you hear them? Louder than usual, you don't have the problem hearing death, do you? Well, a lot of bad things happened down here."

Eliana turned to the voice, Void slowly walked down the tunnel, striking like a bad man did. She wanted to stand her ground but fear took over and she turned to run. "What are the voices telling you? Are they saying that Stiles is dying? He is, you know. He's dying."

Eliana shook her head, her grandmother told her a story, a story about a woman who was a witch but whenever she slept in the night, she would wake up screaming about the voices of the dead speaking through to her which drove her completely insane.

"Why am I here? To be part of your stupid little plan?" Eliana said peering back her shoulder, moving further down the tunnel. She turned the corner and quickly walked down the stairs to the gate, she pushed and pushed, eventually she gave up, pressing herself against the door, Void's laughter echoing through the tunnel.

"Oh, my plans stupid now?" Void's voice came closer and closer. Eliana shook her head, grasping onto the metal. "I won't be part of your plan, you can't make me."

"I won't have to." Void appeared from the tunnels, Eliana spun right around and caught her breath. "You're going to want to."

✩★✩

"We got an APB out on Eliana's car." Noah Stilinski announced, entering his office where Scott and Stiles stood. "Every unit in the road is looking for her."

"Isn't there anything else that we could do?" Scott asked, peering up at the man.

"At this hour? No, not really."

"He took her for a reason, dad." Stiles spoke, worried for his childhood best friend. "Look, if we can figure out the why, then we'll figure out the where."

"Okay." Noah nodded peering back for a second for any listener's then to his son. "What would a Nogitsun need with a Witch?"

"I don't know, Ana's pretty good at magic spell's, locator's. Maybe he needs her to cast a spell for something." Stiles says, shrugging lightly.