35. alpha pact

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// alpha pact— thirty five

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// alpha pact
— thirty five

"THE WORD IS GUARDIAN, ALLISON. MORE THE ANYONE, YOU KNOW THATS A ROLE. I HAVEN'T EXACTLY LIVED UP TO LATELY." Chris Argent says to his daughter when they walked into the office to the building they lived in. Eliana and Stiles trailing behind them.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles's father. That's not a coincidence." Allison says, knowing her father was most likely to be taken.

"Yeah, I'd consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors." Stiles says moving forward and sat down. "That kind of felt like a warning to me."

"I think it might be Morrell." Allison says. "She knows a lot more than she lets on and she might even be trying to help us."

Eliana scoffed crossing her arms. "She's need to get on that a lot faster, seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two nights away." She exhaled, knowing exactly how Stiles was feeling like, especially if her father was going to be taken.

"Don't give up hope." Chris says looking between them.

"They could already be dead." Stiles says.

"I don't think so." Chris exclaimed. "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place."

"And you're one of them." Allison added.

"Then let's not wait around to see the next move." Chris remarks unfolding a map of Beacon Hills and laid it down on the table. "Everything she's done has been on a telúrico current. So Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right?"

Chris looked up at the girls and they nodded, the older man looked over to the male sitting. "Stiles. If we're gonna find them, we need your help."

"You seriously want to go after her?" Stiles questioned not looking up from his hands. "I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?"

Chris reached over and grabbed his gun. "I'm carrying a .45." Eliana raised her eyebrows eyeing the sliver weapon in his hands.

"Maybe she can heal with a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face. But personally, I'd like to see how she hopes up which half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now and that's to find Melissa and your dad." Chris explained to the teen. "We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out, the only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need the three of you."