44. echo house

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// echo house — forty four

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// echo house
— forty four

ELIANA HELD A TIGHT GRASP ONTO SCOTT'S jacket, they we're currently on their way to Eichen House, they got a last minute text message from Noah Stilinski, wanting them to know about the plan since Stiles didn't have the heart to say anything.

Scott's bike screeched beneath the ground when he stopped, Eliana hopped off immediately causing Noah and Stiles to turned. "Why didn't you tell us?" Scott says looking between the pair.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Noah exclaimed. Eliana furrowed turning to Stiles. "It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles mentions.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from, the guy who literally had a timer inside his body filled with flies." Eliana explained crossing her arms, glancing at the older man. "You don't know everything yet."

"I know enough. Nogitsune, kitsunes, Oni or whatever they're called." Noah says waving the thought that he probably got them wrong.

"No, that was actually all surprisingly correct." Stiles comments, nodding.

"Scott, Ana. I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's— and it terrifies me." Noah said, hating that he knew the feeling all too damn well. "I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asked, assuming that it was his idea.

"He's not." Stiles interrupted and they turned to him. "It was my decision."

"Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here." Scott tells him, Eliana side-glanced Stiles then the tall gates of Eichen.

"And I can't hurt you, either of you." Stiles exclaims exhaling. Eliana snapped her head back, upon his words.

Scott paused. "Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something, and if we can't—"

"If you can't..." Stiles spoke sternly and stepped closer, placing a hand on their shoulders. "If you can't then you have to do something for me, okay?" Eliana and Scott nodded. "Make sure I never get out."

Eliana hope had suddenly disappeared, staring at the new face that constantly brought happiness to their lives, now there was nothing but dullness and coldness in his eyes. "Come on." Noah nudged his son to the gate.

They walked through and the door closed behind them. This was going to be the worst seventy-two hours of their lives.