18. frenemy

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// frenemy— eighteen

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// frenemy
— eighteen

THEY FOLLOWED AFTER JACKSON WHICH LEAD THEM TO A CLUB right outside of Beacon Hills. Eliana stood behind Scott when the sudden touch of a male made her turned quickly, Stiles gasped covering his face.

"It's me, sorry, I'm sorry. Did you see where he went?" Stiles asked dropping his hands. Scott threw his head back. "I lost him."

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?"

Scott turned to him. "I don't think he has one." 

"All right, any clue where he's going?" Stiles asked, Eliana turned back to him and said. "To kill someone."

"Ah! That explains the claws and the fangs and all that. Good, makes perfect sense now." Stiles says nodding, Scott looks at him dropping his head. "What? Scott, come on. I'm one hundred forty seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense."

"Just help us find it." Scott tells him.

"Not it. Jackson."

"Yeah, I know, I know." Scott nodded turning back to the entrance of the club. "All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles questions.

"I mean, probably not but he already passed Derek's test anyway." Eliana mentions looking between them. "Yeah, but that's just the thing, how did he pass the test?" Stiles say looking between them.

"I don't know."

"Maybe it's like an either- or thing. I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When's the Kanima not the Kanima?" Stiles said.

"When it's Jackson." Scott says.

Stiles nodded when he looked up at the sight of the Kanima crawling above their heads, he backed away mouth gaped open trying to call for them but was to distract. "Guys." Eliana and Scott turned to him and looked up. "Did you see that?"

"He's inside."

"Why's he going in there?" Eliana asked watching the Kanima disappear into the building. Scott looked back down to the club line. "I know who's he after."

"What? How? How? Did you smell something?"

"Armani."

✩★✩

Eliana, Scott and Stiles didn't know why they didn't think to check if the club they walked into was a gay club for men. "Dude, everyone in here's a dude." Scott says through the loud music pumping through their ears. "I think we're in a gay club."