34. the overlooked

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// the overlooked— thirty four

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// the overlooked
— thirty four

ELIANA WAS STILL AT THE HOSPITAL WITH CORA WHEN PETER ARRIVED AT THE HOSPITAL. He had been worried about the seventeen year old the minute Derek called him about her. Eliana didn't trust him but she has to hold back from saying anything for Cora's sake.

The hospital was being evaluated because of a thunderstorm coming their way, the young witch had been pacing around the room bitting on her nails, waiting for anyone to help them escort Cora out.

Peter had been patting Cora's head with a cold towel. "Hey, anyone want to tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?" Peter shouted out at the open doors to the hallway.

"Sorry, but she wasn't, uh—"

Eliana paused looking over to Melissa McCall walking into the room, she hadn't seen Peter since their "date" and when she believed he was dead. Melissa stared at the man in shocked.

"You're supposed to be dead." Melissa says and Peter backed away slowly. Eliana stepped forward, standing between the pair. "I get that a  lot actually." Peter says shrugging.

Cora gasped staring up the ceiling, she turned over and threw up black blood, small white circles of mistletoe following with. Eliana turned around at her then back.

"We need to get her out of here."

✩★✩

Getting Cora somewhere safe was a hazard especially when the twins showed up and merged into one big giant Alpha, Peter was thrown out the room while Eliana was shoved against the wall, leaving an unconscious Cora on the ground.

The doors were shoved opened, Derek, Stiles, Scott and Ms. Blake were there which made Eliana very confused by the teachers presents. The giant Alpha walked out the room attacking Scott and Derek.

Eliana grasped her chest and crawled out towards Cora. "Help me." Eliana plead to Stiles and Peter, the older male picked up Cora and immediately they headed out the door into a different room with Derek, Scott and Stiles following them.

✩★✩

Peter gently placed Cora down on the hospital bed, Eliana pressed the back of her hand to the she-werewolf's head feeling the heat of her body taking over. "Where's the big guy?" Peter asked Derek.

"He's close." Derek answered closing the doors.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles asked looking between Scott and Derek. Scott shook his head, he lost sight of her when the twins attacked. "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?"