22. fury

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// fury— twenty two

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// fury
— twenty two

LYDIA HAD LEFT HER OWN PARTY TO RESURRECT DEREK'S DEAD UNCLE, PETER. Lydia had called Eliana right after she and Peter left, who ended up calling Deaton and told him to meet her at the old Hale house.

"I don't know what to do, he won't wake up." Eliana said as soon as Deaton walked into the house, they walked to the back and found Derek laying on the ground unmoving.

"Derek... can you hear me?" Deaton spoke to the Alpha, kneeling down beside him. "Derek, can you hear me? I need you to answer me, Derek. Derek! We don't have much time."

Deaton grabbed a whistle from his pocket and blew hard enough to wake the werewolf and in a blink of an eye Derek opened his eyes panting, looking up at the ceiling then at the two faces hovering above him. "That sound. What was it?"

Deaton held up the whistle and smiled. Derek exhaled pushing up off the ground when he stumbled back on his feet but Eliana and Deaton were quick to grab him. "You're gonna be weak for several hours."

The veterinarian tells him, pulling away knowing Eliana had a hold on him. Derek peered down to his arm, then at the hole on ground. "It actually happened." He says holding on her shoulder.

"Don't worry. You're still an Alpha, but as usual not a particularly competent one." Deaton mentions placing the whistle around his neck.

"Where is he?" Derek asked seriously, hoping to put Peter back into the ground where he belongs.

"I wish I could tell you."

"Then how about you tell me what you're doing here and why you're helping me?" Derek asked him, not knowing why the man was there to begin with.

"Derek..." Eliana spoke quietly, wanting him to speak nicely to the man who saved him.

"No, it's okay. Ana." Deaton says nodding and waved her off and turned back to Derek. "Helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life. Helping you was a promise I made to your mother."

Derek eyed the man and nods slowly. "You're the one my sister talked about. She said you're a kind of advisor?"

"She was right." Deaton exclaims. "And I have some advice that you need to listen to very closely right now. What Peter managed to do doesn't come without a price, he'll be physically weak so he'll rely on the strength of his intelligence, his cunning. He's gonna come at you, Derek."

Eliana frowns looking up to Derek. "He'll try to twist his way inside your head, preying on your insecurities. He'll tell you that he's the only way you can stop Gerard, do not trust him."