26. chaos rising

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// chaos rising— twenty six

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// chaos rising
— twenty six

"YOU KNOW, IM STARTING NOT TO LIKE THIS IDEA." Isaac said pacing up and down in front of the large windows. "Sounds kinda dangerous. You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him."

"You'll be fine." Derek tells him, from his spot on the couch, Eliana leaned back against his arm resting behind her head. "Does it have to be him?" Isaac asked once more.

After his long sleep, they discovered that they could see back into his memories with Peter thrusting his claws into the back of Issac's head. "He knows how to do it. I don't." Derek says looking over at him. "Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself."

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right?" Isaac mentioned. "You know, personally, I'd— well, I'd trust Scott."

"Do you trust me?" Derek asked him as Eliana got off the couch walking over to the grimoire book laying on the table. Isaac peered down to the girl then over to his Alpha. "Yeah. I still don't like him."

Eliana chuckled shaking her head. "Nobody likes him." She mumbles beneath her breath, and the front door opened with Peter standing there, she looked up to him.

"Boys. Witch. FYI, yes, coming back from the dead had left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face."

"We don't like you." Derek simply said standing up from the he couch. "Now shut up and help us." Peter hums nodding, not fighting he's nephews honesty.

"Fair enough."

✩★✩

Isaac sat on a chair, mentally preparing himself for Peter to stabbed the back of his neck, Eliana sat back on the couch with her legs draped over Derek's lap, watching Peter removed his jacket to feel more comfortable.

"Relax. I'll get more out of you if you're calm." Peter says walking around the werewolf.

"How do you know how to do this, again?" Isaac asked him, grasping the bottom of the chair.

"It's an ancient ritual used mostly by Alphas. Since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice." Peter says bringing out his claws. "One slip, and you could paralyze someone, or kill them."

"Yo-you've had a lot of practice, though, right?" Isaac was beginning to get nervous of going through with the plan. Eliana leaned forward into Derek's side. Peter leaned over to the teen. "Well, I've never paralyzed anyone."