8. lunatic

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// lunatic— eight

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// lunatic
— eight

ELIANA AND STILES RAN DOWN THE SCHOOL HALLWAY THE MORNING after looking for Scott who ran out during mid-test. She threw his bag over her shoulder hearing the shower head turn on, they walked slowly and found Scott underneath the shower, getting drenched.

"I can't—" Scott panted turning off the shower and slowly turned to them. "What's happening? Are you changing?" Stiles asked him.

"No, no, I can't breath." He gasped, Eliana reached back immediately into the backpack, that belong to him in search for his inhaler. "Here Scott." She held it out and he only stayed frozen. "Come on, use it."

Scott took it shaking it and took in a puff, and his lifted his head. "I was having an asthma attack?" He asked them and himself. "No, you were having a panic attack. But thinking you were having an asthma attack actually stopped the panic attack." Stiles tells him. "Irony."

"How you know how to do that?" Scott asked him, Eliana looked away from him to Stiles. "I used to get them after my mom died. Not fun, huh?" She patted his back and Scott shook his head.

"I looked at her and it was like someone hit me in the ribs with a hammer."

"Yeah, it's called heartbreak." Eliana said pressing her lips together. "There is a bunch of songs out there but the one album I mostly recommend is the RED album."

"I can't stop thinking about her." Scott admits.

"Well, you can think about this, her dads a werewolf hunter and you're a werewolf, so it was bound to become an issue." Stiles laughed and noticed the glare from Scott. "That's wasn't helpful. I mean, dude— you got dumped and it's supposed to suck."

"No, that's not it." Scott says shaking his head. "It was like I could feel everything in the room, everyone else's emotions."

"It's got to be the full moon." Stiles exclaims shrugging. "So we'll lock you up in your room later just like we planned. That way the alpha, who is your boss, can't get to you either."

"I think we need to do a lots more than lock me in your room."

Eliana cocked her head. "Why? Because if you get out, you'd be caught by hunters?"

"No. Because if I get out. I think I might kill someone."

✩★✩

Scott became team captain along with Stiles getting in first line, it was a massive success for them both, mostly Stiles because he's been sitting in bench all season and now he had an opportunity to play.