49. 117

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// 117— forty nine

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// 117
— forty nine

ELIANA HADNT DISCOVERED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO her boyfriend, Derek. Last night Scott and the pack headed off to Mexico to retrieve Derek from the Calavera hunters, but apparently they didn't have Derek, no one knew where he was until they figured it out, Kate Argent decided to take part of Derek, changed him completely back into a fifteen year old boy.

Eliana arrived to school, it was a fresh start to a new beginning. She headed up for her first class of the day when a certain girl blocked her path. "Hey, Ana, how are you?" Kira asked smiling gently.

"Hi, Kira." Eliana greeted, forcing a smile. "I'm good, and you, how are you?" Kira bit her cheek following closely behind Eliana to her class. "Good, but I wanted to, uh— how are you actually feeling? I know that you and I aren't close but, I consider you as a friend and I want you to know that I'm here if you need me."

Eliana nodded pointing down the hallway. "Yeah, I'll keep in mind, it's was good seeing you." Kira smiled waving and her smile faded from her face and slowly she turned around only to jumped back. "Malia! You scared me."

Malia furrowed, watching Eliana's figure disappear into a classroom. "Who is that? Is she part of the pack? What is she? Is she a werewolf? I haven't seen her around." Kira blinked at her questions.

"Okay, that's a lot of questions. That's Eliana Torres, she's friends with Stiles and Scott, they grow up together but lately something's changed between them." Kira explained without saying everything. "And she's not a werewolf."

Malia nodded. "Okay, do we go home now?" Kira chuckled and shook her head. "School just started and It's only nine am." Malia shrugged watching her leave.

Is that a yes?"

✩★✩

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski felt like shitty friends for completely missing the fact that their friend— Eliana wasn't okay, they currently were waiting outside the classroom for the young latina witch, in hopes to talk to her and explain what happened to her boyfriend.

"Hey, Ana!"

Eliana gasped and jumped back, clutching onto her books. Stiles winched scrunching his nose and he chuckled lightly. "That was my bad." Scott smacked his shoulder, Eliana looked between and sighed.

"What do you guys want?"

Scott took her arm, leading them out the school into the courtyard. "Look, I'm sorry that we haven't been speaking much lately, Stiles and I feel incredibly sorry for being such—"