55. time of death

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// time of death— fifty five

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// time of death
— fifty five

ELIANA KNEW ONE THING, something had changed, the night at the hospital where she saw Derek so lost in thought, even when his features softened at the sight of her and his warmth consumed her, when she touched him, his body language was different, he was distant.

She didn't have the courage or energy to go and speak to Derek the next morning when she woke up, Stiles had called her and asked her to meet them at Scott's house with her laptop and with no explanation given.

"Is four enough." Kira asked Scott, peering over at him, everyone had promptly arrived around the same time, Eliana stood between Liam and Kira around the kitchen table, and four laptops displayed before them.

"Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so." Stiles answered nodding, Eliana looked to her right, noticing the nervous expression on Liam's face. "Are we really doing this?" The beta asked his alpha.

"We're doing it, tonight." Scott exclaimed.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam wondered, Eliana smiled gently. Stiles scoffed lightly, looking at him. "It's incredibly dangerous, and borderline idiotic."

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Lima asked, glancing at each of them, Eliana hummed nodding almost immediately.

Stiles squints cocking his head and questioned. "Something dangerous or something idiotic?"

"I think it's a yes to both." Kira answered with a tight smile. Liam blinked and darted his gaze downwards, Scott started at the teen and leaned forward. "You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to." He tells him.

"I'm not scared." Liam says quickly.

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles commented with a wink, squeezing the freshman's shoulder, Liam chuckled softly at his words. Then Stiles looked back to them. "If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?"

"How do we even know something's definitely coming?" Kira questioned, concerned taking over her features. "Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required." Scott explained.

"Simon said the same thing." Eliana added, twisting her rings. "He couldn't get paid by the benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead—"

"So the idea is..." Scott interrupted her. "What if you kill someone on the dead pool but you can't send the proof?"

Kira hummed. "You don't get paid."