21. party guessed

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// party guessed— twenty one

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// party guessed
— twenty one

WHATEVER PLANS ELIANA HAD WITH DEREK, SHE HAD DITCHED THEM FOR LYDIA MARTIN. Eliana couldn't remember the last time she properly had a real conversation with Lydia, they're lives had gotten completely messy with Jackson being a Kanima and killing people.

She arrived to the Argent household within minutes of Lydia calling her. Allison looked up from her homework to the sight of Eliana Torres in her bedroom. "Don't ask questions, Lydia's on her way."

Allison makes a "ahh" sound, smacking her lips together nodding. Just as Eliana sat down on the bed, Lydia walked through the door with three bags from Macys and bright smile on her face.

"Clear your schedule this could take a while." Lydia says smiling walking over to the bed, Allison smiled and joined her by the bed. Eliana stood up and turned.

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Allison asked her, peering down at the bags knowing each of them had different styles of clothes.

"It's my birthday party." Lydia says bringing out a black and grey striped dress. "I'm thinking host dress, evening dress then— after hours casual."

"I noticed that you didn't send out any invites." Allison mentions rubbing her hands together and side-glancing Eliana. "It's the biggest party of the year, Allison. Everyone knows."

Lydia tells her, plopping down a dress beside the others. "I was wondering if maybe this year... things might be different." Allison said peering down at the dresses.

"Why would anything be different?"

Allison turned away from her to Eliana, nudging with her eyes to say anything. "Well, things have been off lately— people too, everything's been weird... like Jackson."

Lydia paused and met Eliana' gaze. "Why do you care about, Jackson?" She asked curious. Eliana lips parted and cocked her head smiling. "Do you know if he's coming tonight?"

"Everyone's coming."

Allison nodded slowly. Lydia smiled reaching down a grabbed a nude colored dress. "This one's America rag. Mm, I love it. For me, not you." Lydia says tossing it down and grabbed a flowered dress. "This one's material girl, it's for you Annie."

Eliana stared at the dress and smiled softly, and a knock came to the door. Allison's mother walked in. "Mrs. Argent. What do you think of this one." Lydia asked the woman, holding a navy blue dress against her chest.