33. the girl who knew too much

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// the girl who knew too much— thirty three

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// the girl who knew too much
— thirty three

"OVER HERE." ALLISON, LYDIA AND ELIENA WERRE AT THE SCHOOL LATE AT NIGHT, the Martin girl had wondered off to the school when she realized there was a dead body to be found. Eliana had called Scott and Stiles telling them to come to the school.

"Lydia?"

"It's the same thing, same thing as the pool." Lydia exclaims. "I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked.

"Not yet."

"Net yet? What do you mean 'not yet'?" Stiles questioned furrowing down at her. "Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again." Lydia says shaking her head. "You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body."

"Guys." Scott called out, grabbing their attention. Eliana spun around to the werewolf. "I found the dead body"

✩★✩

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend, how do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan says looking over to Stiles.

Stiles found his stare on him quite odd. "Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it up your freaking—"

"Okay, Stiles! We get it." Eliana interrupted with a light chuckle. Stiles sighs and leans back against the wall. Scott turned back to Ethan.

"We're talking to you because I know you didn't want to kill Boyd and I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott exclaimed nodding.

"You don't know what we own them." Ethan says shaking his head. "Especially Deucalion, we weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't Alpha."

"What were you?" Eliana asked him.

"Omegas." Ethan answered. "In actual wolf packs omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

"So you and your brother were, like the bitches of the pack?" Stiles says peering over at Ethan. Eliana furrowed. "Something like that." The Alpha replies.