20. raving

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// raving— twenty

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// raving
— twenty

DEREK STEPPED OUT HIS CAR ONCE ELIANA STEPPED OUT THE HOUSE. He had taken Eliana to her grandmothers home before they needed to pick up Isaac and head to the clinic after to meet up with Scott.

"Did your dad come with you?Elizabeth Tituba asked her granddaughter. After her late husband died she decided to change her surname back to its original name. Eliana would have taken her last name because of her birth mother but her father took it away, he didn't want her to have a reminder of the woman who left them.

Eliana shook her head. "No, he's not, I actually..." She paused clearly her throat. "I came with my boyfriend, he's over there." Elizabeth followed where she pointed and Derek waved politely.

"Why doesn't he come over here?" The grandmother asked her granddaughter waving the young Alpha over. "Estas avergonzada de el?" (Are you embarrassed of him) She asked him in their native language.

"No, of course I'm not." Eliana immediately said as Derek approached the two woman, placing a hand pressed on the lower back of his girlfriend' back. "Abuelita, this is Derek, my boyfriend."

"Hola, Derek, I'm very to have met the man who makes my granddaughter happy." The woman smiled as she shook Derek's hand. Eliana pressed her lips together nodding, smiling through the conversation. "Do you plan on marrying—"

"Oh my! Abuela, por favor." Eliana cut her off in embarrassment, the older woman smiled innocent. "We've only been dating for three months. It's not the right time to be asking that question." She laughed awkwardly.

Derek smiled down woman. "I'm not going to say no because I would be lying if to you if I did because I don't know what the future holds for us. Even now we're still getting to know each other and that's all I want." Derek says softly and the woman smiled liking his answer.

"Okay, uh, we should get going now." Eliana interrupted the short conversation. "Thank you, again for the... b-book." Elizabeth smiled nodding, embracing her into a hug.

Derek still didn't know about her being a witch and simply told him that she needed something from her grandmothers that was important just didn't tell him about it being a second grimoire. And Eliana didn't know was that Derek already knew but wanted to wait until she was ready to tell him on her own time.

"Your welcome, and please be careful with that, it's very, very old." Elizabeth said pulling away from the hug, Eliana smiled nodding. "Goodbye, Derek. I hope to see you again soon."

"I'm sure you will." Derek says nodding, helping himself and Eliana down the stairs with a hand in her back. The older woman watched them get in the car and in before entering her home.