50. muted

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// muted— fifty

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// muted
— fifty

ELIANA DIDNT KNOW HOW MANY times she needed to get hurt to be seen, Deaton was currently stitching up her hand, it kind of reminded her when Matt impelled her in her leg that one summer. "Hold still, please."

Eliana inhaled sharply through her nose. "Well, Deaton I can't, now, how would you like it if someone stabbed you though the hand, huh?" She snapped, feeling uneasy.

"She yelled at me too, earlier, don't take it to the heart." Stiles informed patting the veterinarian's back. Deaton peered back at him. Eliana glared at the human. "That's okay, I can understand why you're lashing out, Eliana."

Stiles chewed on his thumb, nervously trying not to get a simple glimpse of her hand, he almost completely pass out of the sight of a needle. Eliana glanced at him. "You don't have to wait here, Stiles. You can go home."

"No, that's okay, I'll just... keep my distance." Stiles reassured her, Eliana smiled gently and exhaled, looking back to the male stitching up her hand. "Thank you, Deaton, and I'm sorry for snapping at you."

Deaton smiled and shook his head. "That's okay, don't even worry about it." Eventually he finished sowing her hand, before carefully wrapping a gauze around her hand. "Just be extra careful, don't want to rip your stitches out."

Eliana nodded with a smile, Stiles grabbed her bag from the chair. "See ya, later, Deaton." Stiles said with a wave and the pair left the clinic.

✩★✩

The next morning at school, Elena was back as the official girls soccer team coach for as long as they would have her. She's been preparing since the beginning of summer, picking out her good team members, but there were tryouts and she hated tryouts.

"Good morning, uh, what happened to your hand?" Lennon, a now sophomore asked, eyeing the white bandaged around her coach's hand.

Eliana glanced up with a smile. "Hey, Lennon, how was your summer?" She asked, peering back down, writing 'present' by everyone's name who appeared on the soccer field.

"It was fun, my family and I went to France for my brother's wedding but, that doesn't answer my question." Lennon says crossing her arms, she had grown fond of the junior even if they were only a year apart.

"I'm okay, over the summer I was fixing up my room and caught my hand through a nail, nothing to worry about." Eliana lied through her teeth, knowing she couldn't exactly tell her the actual reason.