51. the benefactor

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★// the benefactor— fifty one

✩☙♑︎✾☼❦★
// the benefactor
— fifty one

ELIANA KNEW BOYFRIENDS WERENT HER first priority when it came to her friends, Scott had texted her immediately after he left the hospital and kidnapped Liam Dunbar. She didn't want to leave Derek but Noah Stilinski needed up called him to the hospital about a patient, who suddenly decided to attack people.

"Scott, what's with the nine-one-one emergency." Eliana walked into the house, shoving her phone back into her back pocket. "Scott?" She spoke, deciding to take it upon herself and go upstairs.

"Scott, where the hell— you should really answer when i call your name." Eliana says entering the bedroom, Stiles and Scott both sat on the bed trying to process the human in the werewolf's bathtub.

With furrowed brows, she looked to the bathroom, the door was open and she could clearly hear the muffled screams from inside. Scott stood up, panicky looking around. "T-thats nothing... uh, no, no. Ana!"

Eliana stormed into the bathroom curtain open, and gaped at the sight of a boy, tied with duck tape all over his body, including tape on his mouth, his green eyes widen, muffling crying through the tape, pleading for help.

"Oh, Scott." Eliana exhaled softly, glancing back at the male, slowly closing the curtain, muffling out the freshman's screams, making her way back into the bedroom. "What happened?"

Scott slowly sat back down, Stiles still processing what he had saw and was told. "Scott bit him and then kidnapped him because he panicked." Eliana hummed nodding.

"That makes sense." Eliana says sitting down across from on the chair. Scott looked up with worried brown eyes. "You just— you have to talk with him, now." She says nodding.

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles questioned, wondering if he could add that to his bucket list. Liam cried followed with a muffled grunt, hearing Stiles' words. "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans sucks."

"I know." Scott mumbled, not wasting a second to agree. "Which is why I called you and Ana." Eliana crossed her arms leaning back, she didn't even know what to think or say. "So what do we do?"

✩★✩

Stiles and Scott brought out Liam and sat him down on a chair, he was still completely taped from his legs to his mouth, warily glaring at them through his green eyes. "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on, if you talk quietly, it stays off, got it?"