𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓢𝔂𝓻𝓮

Syre Sekani Sutherland

- 29 yo
- Taurus Incarcerated for 4 years, premeditated murder; first-degree murder, Matricide and arson
- Originally sentenced to 12 years, sentence reduced - after psychological evaluation and trauma therapy
- Trust Issues
- Mommy Issues
- Drug Dealer
- Victim of physical and sexual abuse

____

"Don't make me..."

"You do what the fuck I say to do, when I say it Kani!"

As she pushed him toward the bedroom, he fought back his tears. Helpless to protect himself from peril.

"Momma please—"

"Shut up!"

Since Syre could remember, he knew one thing for certain. He was a mistake.

The breath in his lungs was built from the stolen innocence that once belonged to his mother. A product of assault, his existence only reminded her of pain.

So the cycle of abuse pressed on.

At a tender age, his mother spent her free time beating her son and treating him with no dignity. She took her anger out on him. She starved him, sometimes tortured him. But during the worst times, she used him to make a quick dollar. He endured unimaginable suffering, his childhood erased as his mother trafficked him daily.

29 years old, released after serving a prison sentence for murdering his mother in cold blood, Syre is left to face his demons alone as always, once again.

The only escape he had growing up was the streets. A drug dealer, he returns to the business he left so abruptly and at the disapproval of his loved ones.

For a man who has never known love, his outlook on life is cold. His movements are calculated and he rarely trusts anyone.

 His movements are calculated and he rarely trusts anyone