seventeen

TV-MA

"Mmm.....answer your stupid phone."

I could feel Sybil mushing her hand into my face, immediately waking me up and putting me in an annoyed mood.

"Bruh."

"Get your phone." She whined and I sucked my teeth, rubbing my eyes as I woke up.

She out here tryna poke my eye out with them claws on her fingers. I yawned as I sat up, rolling her off of me.

"Come onnnnn!" She whined, turning over and making herself comfortable again.

"Shut yo ass up."

Grabbing my phone from the nightstand I slid to answer without bothering to look and see who was calling.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Need you at the warehouse, we got a problem." He heard Ronnie's voice on the other end of the phone. Waking me up almost immediately.

"What kind of problem?"

"A muhfucka bout to get laid out kind of problem."

I rubbed my eyes and tossed the covers off of me.

"Where?"

"Warehouse 7."

"Ight."

"Bet."

Ending the call I pulled my legs over the edge of the bed. I looked back at Sybil who had gone back to sleep, or at least I thought she did. I wasn't really concerned with if she was or wasn't, especially after she done tried to blind me.

Getting up I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of sweatpants out of the drawer. Preparing to toss on something real quick that I could possibly burn easily after tonight.

"Syre." I heard her voice call out to me. Looking into the reflection of the mirror I could see her sitting up in my bed.

"Yea?"

"Where you going?" She spoke groggily, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"I gotta handle sum."

Grabbing a T-shirt I rolled it in my hands before pulling it over my head.

"It's 1:30 in the morning."

"I know what time it is." I grabbed my wallet and keys, turning back towards the bed and kneeling down underneath it.

Pulling out the secured case, I input the combo and and grabbed my gun. I slid the case back under my bed and stood up, seeing Sybil sitting up with her legs crisscross.