forty

SEXUAL CONTENT

"Oo...ohh fuck."

Staying the last week with Syre only led to more sex. He couldn't keep his hands off me but shit...I couldn't keep mine off of him either.

I barely touched my apartment, I just kept coming f back to him.

Right now, he had his face buried between my thighs, licking and teasing me to his hearts desire.

"Baby...I'm gonna fuckin cum..."

He hummed against my skin and my legs jerks shut. His fingers curved inside of me and I gasped as he sent me over the edge.

"Fuck fuck fuuckkkk! Mmmm baby..."

I tried to catch my breath as he finally let me loose. Kissing up in the inside of my thighs and continuing his trail up my stomach.

"I will....never get tired of tasting you..." he mumbled under his breath.

Finally face to face, he kissed me softly. The taste of myself leaving his lips and landing on mine.

His hands fussed with my legs, pushing them back and apart deeply. I dragged my nails gently across his shoulders while our tongues tangled sloppily.

Without hesitation, he slipped inside of me and my lips popped from his as the moan flew from me.

"Fffuck!"

He pushed my legs further, until my ankles damn near touched my shoulders. He dug his hips slow, deep as he could every time he rolled into me.

My eyes started to roll toward the back of my head and I fixed my hands around his neck.

"B-b..b-ba-bab-byyyyy....." I cried out repeatedly as his hips collided into mine.

"How this pussy swallow me up every time? Huh mama? ....so fuckin good."

My moans started to come out in chokes. Only audible sounds leaving me when our skin met between his strokes. I felt the tight build in my abdomen and my legs shook unwillingly.

"Ohmygod...ohmy—SYRREEEEEE!"

"Give it to me....give that all to me." He kissed my forehead and didn't let up. "Look at that pretty face...you boutta cum Princess?"

I swear for a minute it felt like my body went numb, and then that overwhelming and purely earth shattering...euphoria filled ecstasy took over my body. My back arched from the bed and my toes curled beside his head.

Wrapping his hand around my ankle he pulled my foot towards his lips and kissed at my feet. Taking my toes into his mouth.

"I'm fucking cumming!" I cried out, tapping at his shoulder repeatedly.