sixteen

"How is it already February? We just celebrated New Years

"How is it already February? We just celebrated New Years." I said aloud. I felt like time was flying, but then again maybe it was just my mind.

ChiChi gave me a confused look. "Bitch it's only been a month."

"How?" I asked genuinely. Maybe I wasn't counting right.

"New Years is on the first of January. And it is February first. Dummy."

I frowned and rolled my eyes at her. "You ain't have to hoe me like that."

Looking over my shoulder I noticed Alexis' chair was empty and I grew curious.

"Where's Lex?"

"Her and your man are bonding today."

I rolled my eyes. "He is not my man."

ChiChi scoffed at me. "Y'all be spending every damn night together and every time I call one of you, you're with the other, cuddled up and all."

"That doesn't make him my man. That's just my bestie."

"My best friends don't kiss on me bitch." She joked.

"You want me to?" I asked her with a wink and she pointed her hot comb in my direction.

"Play with your momma, not me Sib."

ChiChi's client Rhonda waved her hand. "If y'all are always together and y'all lay in the same bed. That's your man."

"What law says you can't have sleepovers with men?" I questioned them.

"No law. But the dick between their pants usually makes the difference." She spoke and everyone laughed.

"I am not having sex with him."

"You're not?" Keisha asked as she got her lashes done. "Why not? He is walking sex. I just know it's big."

"She prolly knows too, she's cuddling with it at night. Cheeks to meat." ChiChi spoke.

"Y'all are all just nasty!" I shook my head.

"We're just saying. Listen, if he's fucking other bitches, you gon get mad?" Keisha questioned me.

"We're not together. He can do what he wants to do."

"Already is." Mindy mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

She had been having a lot of snarky shit to say lately and I was keeping myself together before I fired her ass, after an ass whooping of course. 

Ever since the New Years party she's been acting really weird, I know she was trying to shoot her shot at Syre but he clearly wasn't interested. Take a fucking hint maybe. And what she wasn't about to do, was start sneak-dissing me, because I'll beat her the fuck up.